~Time to Fly! v1.1~ Siegfried Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSH at max distance GUARANTEES the SBH K. But the biggest problem is that by tip range it really means the TIP.

It's also techable to both the right and left I think.. I'll test it and get back to you.

Hes not talking about tip (I dont think), when you do just the regular SSH , you can immediately do SBK K afterwards and I think it beocmes a tech trap, it worked for me so far but I havent tested it to the fullest

Oh yeah, I kinda failed to acknowledge it in my first post, but that's what the second sentence was about. That I'm pretty sure its techable =P

I found some more tech traps. They're useful for ring outs.

SRSH K 6B
This will ring out if their back is to the edge.

SRSH K 1B
This will ring out if your back is to the edge.

Below are some interesting combos and tech traps. I originally thought these worked on all characters, but it turns out that they only work on female Siegfried custom characters, and possibly a few others (never really tested it much).

6K 2KKKKK 2KKKKK
This is a combo that is sure to piss people off, and it would be a nice way to finish off your foe.

6K 2KKKKK 3B

This combo works like the first, but it doesn't do as much damage. An advantage might be that 3B can be used to put yourself into Chief Hold, and since they're on the ground during the combo, there isn't much your opponent can do to punish the transition.

6K 2KKKKK 6B
This is a tech trap that will ring out if your opponent's back is to the edge.

6K 2KKKKK 1B
This is also a tech trap, and this will ring out if your own back is to the edge. The 1B must be delayed slightly in order for it to connect properly.

I found another tech trap.

SSH A+B 6B

The 6B will tech trap if the enemy performs a forward ukemi, and if you're backed up to a wall/edge when SSH A+B is performed, the attack won't cause you to backstep properly, thereby allowing you to tech trap the opponent with 6B even if they perform a regular ukemi.

most players tech to the left or right normally or back pending on the move but I rarely see forward and just about all of those tech traps can be avoided by teching left. Will test tonight

Does anyone know way to get 44B in the middle of a combo? I'm pretty sure PyroZamfir comboed/techtrapped me with it somehow after getting me on the ground.

Also, does anyone know how 3(B) SCH B works on normal hit? It's something I've been wondering for a long time now. In training mode, the CPUs are able to escape it if you have second action set to all guard. However, I've hit hundreds, if not thousands, of people with SCH B right after NH 3(B). Does it only work on certain characters? Actually, I think I may have been hit by both parts before as well. My brother got hit by both parts before, and when I said something about it being escapable, he said he tried to block out of it, but it didn't let him.

And I'm not sure if you guys already knew this, but 3(B) SCH KK doesn't always combo. It's possible to aerial control to the left, if I recall correctly.

2(A+B) SBH K is also a tech trap if they do a normal ukemi or a forward ukemi. It might work with other ukemis as well, but I'm not really sure.

Does anyone know way to get 44B in the middle of a combo? I'm pretty sure PyroZamfir comboed/techtrapped me with it somehow after getting me on the ground.

Also, does anyone know how 3(B) SCH B works on normal hit? It's something I've been wondering for a long time now. In training mode, the CPUs are able to escape it if you have second action set to all guard. However, I've hit hundreds, if not thousands, of people with SCH B right after NH 3(B). Does it only work on certain characters? Actually, I think I may have been hit by both parts before as well. My brother got hit by both parts before, and when I said something about it being escapable, he said he tried to block out of it, but it didn't let him.

And I'm not sure if you guys already knew this, but 3(B) SCH KK doesn't always combo. It's possible to aerial control to the left, if I recall correctly.

2(A+B) SBH K is also a tech trap if they do a normal ukemi or a forward ukemi. It might work with other ukemis as well, but I'm not really sure.

SCH K (delay) K and it should work fine.

I know you can hit 3 A+B on CH 6K, but if they shake out it puts you in an unsafe position. So I found a different combo

CH 6K, a+kA 2A, 66B. If they shake out then your atleast safe if they block a+kA 2A and it does 3 more damage than the terror slap combo. If you want you can do the kA combo into kB but i`m just thinking on the safe side, on the combo spoken above, if they land near you you can do the 1AA tech trap

SBH B a+kA:2AA is free, its not even a tech trap, the initial low keeps them on the ground to recieve the second hit.

SBH B a+kA2AA- I call this the temperamental combo since sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. It works when it wants to but it does a nice bit of damage (92)

SBH B B*4- does nice damage.

I`ll agree with that, but when all you did was play games that had buffering and then all of a sudden, nothing, it gets REAL annoying real quick

DemonTripp;

Testing your combos...

CH 6K, a+kA:2A, 66B. The a+kA:2A is relatively hard to buffer out of 6K, but it can be done. (However, it's slow enough that someone can shake out of it and then tech jump it if they expect it.)

Also, how does a CH a+kA:2A combo with 66B?

SBH B a+kA:2AA done at max range will make the last low sweep whiff. When it does hit fully it's 71 damage, comparable to 66B's 75-ish.

SBH B a+kA2AA only works close range and only sometimes, as you've said.

SBH B B4 is weird... Regular B4 does 33 damage in combo at max range (comparable to 66B).

Up close, B4-
- tech traps normal/forward/backward ukemi (46 damage)
- whiffs right ukemi
- regular hit left ukemi

B:4 however... B:4 on max range-
- whiffs on normal/backward ukemi
- tech traps forward/right/left ukemi for 50 damage!

Up close, B:4-
- tech traps normal/forward/backward/left ukemi for 50 damage!
- whiffs right ukemi

Personally I don't like how finicky this move seems, especially because if your input speed differs B4 is slow enough to dodge- but I guess someone could make some use out of it.

when you do CH 6K a+kA2A, since hes still in the CH animation the low hit will actually knock them off their feet rather than just getting the NC, then if your quick enough you can hit 66B. But yes its shakeable but I like it better than 3B since first you have to shake out of it then jump for them to punish, so you can either do 3B and if they shake, they just block and punish, or do the a+k combo and make them work for that punish.....its only an idea

the combos after SBH was just to add some flash. now if you d B*4, its guaranteed since its a faster animation or if you want to try to catch them in a tech then you can do either B4 or B:4

EDIT: to do the a+kA out of 6K more successfully (I was having issues myself), dont buffer, wait until he fully stops moving then go ahead, I still thinks its faster than a 3B but thats IMO

when you do CH 6K a+kA2A, since hes still in the CH animation the low hit will actually knock them off their feet rather than just getting the NC, then if your quick enough you can hit 66B.

I know that a+kA:2A will knock them off their feet as if it were CH. However, CH a+kA:2A, 66B can be blocked. (66B is too slow looks like.)

B*4?

According to the Newbie Silencer, the asterisk is "Optional delayed input" but I'm not sure I understand. What's the difference?

I know that a+kA:2A will knock them off their feet as if it were CH. However, CH a+kA:2A, 66B can be blocked. (66B is too slow looks like.)

B*4?

According to the Newbie Silencer, the asterisk is "Optional delayed input" but I'm not sure I understand. What's the difference?

B*4 is the last frame input, it's significantly faster (B4 gets slower the closer to just and faster the closer to last frame) And i've been toying with DemonTripp's combo (nice find btw). Because i liked the sound of safety.

And he's refering to:
CH 6K, a+kA2A 66B. That's no just frames so what ends up happening is you hit them with the high slash into the low (like nightmare's A2A) and then 66B will hit them. It turns out 66B is also a tech trap after that it doesn't catch right ukemi i think but it works quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back