~Time to Fly! v1.1~ Siegfried Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if this was mentioned or not, but the a+k:[A] > SCH A combo works pretty consistently against Nightmare at close range. This is probably due to his awkward neutral stance 'causing him to have side hit properties. So next time you GI a Nightmare up close you have a 63 damage option.

Its not the best combo out there, but it does work.

11_44_77A on normal/CH will combo with 3B > SCH A+B for around 80 damage.

Slow as christmas though. Its more consistent with 11_77 than 44.

There wasn't any frame data for it, other than its safe on block.

Techtrap after B4:
1B techtraps every direction but if opponent is too far, they can escape to your right. However after B:4, this will catch right tech from a bit further. On hit, +105 damage which definately encourage opponent to lie down. Once they are nice and still, go for 22_88B for damage and further pressure.

Works also after SRSH B, but you have to step once forward and do 1B as fast as you can.

More stuff coming on my okizeme study

Anyone ever try this on counterhit? :
SSH:K:,:6::K:,:4::4::A:,:7::7::(B):, SCH:k(B):, SBH:B:, :B:::4: and perhaps a :3::B: to finish it off
I tried this a couple of times and I think it works, I might be wrong though.

Anyone ever try this on counterhit? :
SSH:K:,:6::K:,:4::4::A:,:7::7::(B):, SCH:k(B):, SBH:B:, :B:::4: and perhaps a :3::B: to finish it off
I tried this a couple of times and I think it works, I might be wrong though.

The SBH:B: can be guarded. Instead use SBH:K: for guaranteed damage. This doesnt mean you shouldnt use SBH:B: as it can be used for tech traps.

Also IIRC SBH:K: :B:::4: can be guarded aswel.

Apart from that it all looks good from my own personal expeiences.

people might already know this but you can hit RSH A+B, 33B. was testing this mainly on NM so I havent tried other hard to hit characters but its nice to know it hits normals

I also starting to get really attached to 88 after SBH B, I like the mix ups. I mix it in there with 66B.

I have also found that people that like to sit there after RSH K, RSH A+B. I sometimes like to do 33B after and get another free hit but its very situational.

3A, 3B. this can hit but its extremely hard as you would have to run after them then time the 3B right

3A_SBH A+B, 1AA, you can hit this if they body lands closer they are suppose to i.e. if a wall stops them from moving forward

KPC those are some awesome combos dude, I didnt know about a couple of those. I like the idea 88b after SBH B as well the mixup there is insane.

6:B:3:B: is guaranteed when the wall or a ledge stops the opponent from rolling. Great for ring outs.
3:A:3:A: is guaranteed under the same conditions except only in corners. Also pretty good for ring outs.

also wanna mention... 1AA tech works well only if the distance is right... if you're too close = fail.

-LAU

Another 1AA tech trap is always nice. Good find :D

Oh man like 3 of my opponents Side roll against me as soon as i found out about this tech trap... yeah helped alot hehe. Once nailed this guy 3 times in a row with it :D.

Question!

WR :(B): , SCH :k(B): , SBH :K: , 3:B:

Sometimes the 3:B: Registers as the 5th hit in the combo other times it doesent (i always do it anyway because its a tech trap). But yeah why only sometimes??

The best tech trap I ever make...
after 3A if the enemy is stopped (while rolling by the hit) by a wall or corner do 2[A+B]~SBH K... SBH K is only guaranteed if they tech left or right but if they are still on the floor you can change to SBH B to hit the enemy on the floor while rolling, or charge K until you see the intention (or if you now the timing) to rise up or release at full for ground damage...

Another found:
I always was curious about what to do after a wallsplash with SCH A+B... then I try some followups and... the results was awesome!! the longest combo I make is CH 3:(B):~SCH A+B <wallsplash>4K~11:(B):~SCH k:(B):~SBH K... if you ask me I will tell you for sure that this is the nasties combo I ever see... Is a very good technique in closed stages like the Cathedral... I will make a video soon with some of my stuff. Stay tuned!!

-Stryker-

Question!

For the 1AA techtraps, is there any reason not to use a+ka2AA for those?

a+kA:2A is slower than 1A. The 1st hit might not be guaranteed in the same scenario. Id have to test that to be 100% sure, tho.

I`ve tested, its not. they can get up and block and a+kA:2AA isnt a tech trap on the ground, it actually keeps them grounded for the second hit. I like using this if I`m going up against someone that loves to roll on the ground after being knocked down.

Hmm, isn't a+kA:2AA's second A techable, seems like my study missed it. The first A is good enough: on hit it grants good advantage and on block it's not horribly unsafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back