~Time to Fly! v1.1~ Siegfried Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it up there, but when I use SRSH B, 1AA it fails near walls. If you can't get the pushback from SRSH B then the 1AA will whiff.

When they are RIGHT up against a wall, you should use 66B. If they are a little bit away from the wall, but enough to where 1AA will whiff, use 44. It connects and leads to nice wakes.

I didn't see it up there, but when I use SRSH B, 1AA it fails near walls. If you can't get the pushback from SRSH B then the 1AA will whiff.

When they are RIGHT up against a wall, you should use 66B. If they are a little bit away from the wall, but enough to where 1AA will whiff, use 44. It connects and leads to nice wakes.

It seems to also depend on char size. It works on Lizzy at wall so possibly the larger characters are still susceptible to this. I always forget to throw out 44, I like the 1AA for possible ROs too.

This one's just an obscurity but on side hit WS , SCH KK and SCH k combo, also works near ring edge/wall. It's actually pretty handy knowing that the knee picks up because near ring edge it's a free ring out instead of just the SCH B follow-up.

Congratulations are in order though Zero! You put together a solid list!

Aw shucks, thanks Pyro! Just trying to do my part for the premier SC community. It wouldn't even be possible without everyone's help.

I'm glad I finally was able to get around to redoing the list. College was the main focus for a while, though the semester's near the end, so I freed up some time.

Once again, thanks to everyone for all your help in updating the list!

i haven't had anytime to mess around with this if anyone can plz do >_<

2B+G W! [G]9K W! a(B)+g ( backthrow) or

2B+G W! [G]9K W! 33 A+B

thx

the jump kick reduces the amount of total damage greatly

2B+G, W! G 9K, Backthrow= 67 dmg

2B+G, W! Backthrow= 92 dmg

its an interesting idea but so far, just the backthrow from 2B+G seems to be the best option from here unless going against a voldo or asta.

also....on the 2B+G 11B (On left side, should end up doing a instant turn around 33B).....

here are the stats

total dmg is looking like 44
tech forward- sieg gets a launch
tech right- sieg gets a launch
tech back- sieg lands a hit...not a launch but its still guaranteed
tech left- opponent avoids the i33B (I'm only calling it a i33B because thats basically what it looks like.....i means instant)

This is looking like my new combo ender after 2 B+G/FC B+G (no wall)

Zero- if the opponent doesnt tech then the dmg I believe adds up to 88 at most, I personally love that combo but why do more work for less dmg.

Well i find it easier to do what i wrote than the backthrow :P
The backthrow has wierd timing and i often mess it up. Also you only need to get your opp to tech once then he is almost dead and i dont think many ppl wont tech the first couple of times. Its like low risk super high reward and you actually dont risk anything but loss of some dmg, which im willing to lose ;p

I've come up with a couple of potential combos with the opponent's back to the wall:

CH 4K~W!~6K~3~W!~SCHk~K~1K – 99 damage
(before doing the SCHk, you need to wait until their feet touch the floor otherwise they’ll juggle)

CH 4K~W!~6K~44K – 89 damage

They seem to be legit, but could someone confirm please? I'm not too sure about the second one, though.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this tech trap yet, but it works pretty good.

SSH (B) SBH K
The plow will hit the opponent if they try to stand back up from the Side Hold's vertical. If they don't stand back up, SBH (K) should hit them while they're grounded.

the problem with this is that you must do the SBH K right after you land the SCH or you wont hit the trap so you can wait to see if he stays grounded or not, you have to guess not to mention even if you could do that the opponent has enough time to get up and block the [K]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back