Tira Combo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ofc I forgot the 66K after 3B which does more damage than 4A 3AA but don't forget 4A 3AA since it can be good for ring out, even the non BE version

The big problem with 66K is that on small stages it can leave you in a really bad position. The number of times I've left myself in a corner is occassionally infuriating.

You definitely have to keep an eye on your positioning when using 66K. If I'm going to end up in a disadvantageous position I usually just use 3B, 4A, 3B/3AA instead.

Tira lovers! Prepare to be amazed! Doing JO B+K on Xiba's kick that he can do after A+B.B, 6B, 6A.. I think that's all.. but OHMYJESUS! Instant 2bar gauge!! However, if they do the BE after it, it knocks you back and stops filling up around 1.5bar. I think it's because it's a "strong attack" and can break equipment at the kill.

Nice find VV. Wonder what other attacks cause this. It definitely makes this gimmicky move worth using.

JS 66B,4A,BB,1K seems to be the highest dmg combo I can land without using any meter in Jolly stance (63 dmg) Hope this helps, im new to SC series so trying my best to add input. Going to try that amazing find against Xiba now violent Vodka, seeing as he's pretty much the guy I have the most trouble with.

JS 66B,4A,BB,1K seems to be the highest dmg combo I can land without using any meter in Jolly stance (63 dmg)
I'm not sure how well that combo would work, seeing as I'd assume it's extremely fragile due to air control.. I think the best think to do after 66B 4A is 3B or 4K. 4K would be best in the long run, seeing as it has a chance of going gloomy and doing more damage.

I'm not sure how well that combo would work, seeing as I'd assume it's extremely fragile due to air control.. I think the best think to do after 66B 4A is 3B or 4K. 4K would be best in the long run, seeing as it has a chance of going gloomy and doing more damage.
I see, thanks for the correction. I tried this in practice mode and it worked like a charm everytime but after trying it against the real AI it seems they usually air control out of the 1K, I was under the impression that practice AI had air control management. My bad. Is there perhaps a way to turn it on?

Yes, you can turn on air control in training menu. Don't recall the exact menu option, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Yeah the menus don't seem as intuitive as they were in SC4, I believe it's under the P2 settings somewhere.

hi all, new to tira here and had a quick question to ask: the guide says JS 3K 236K BE is a combo, but is it? i've been trying repeatedly to no avail.

hi all, new to tira here and had a quick question to ask: the guide says JS 3K 236K BE is a combo, but is it? i've been trying repeatedly to no avail.
They may have meant 6K or 1K... I'm not sure, but 3K never knocks down. 6K, 1K, 7/8/9K, 77/66/33K (second hit counter) are her only kicks that make the opponent leave the ground. Only 6K and 1K are the only I see actually working, but 77/66/33 MAY work, however it's uncommon that the second hit is countered, unless used in a wall combo somehow.

is anyone else having a hard time against viola?(good viola players), a lot of viola's attacks are faster than tira's, and its becoming a real pain

Did some reformatting. This thread is for combo and tech trap discussion. The combo thread is a closed sticky for reference.

i am just trying the character a bit and i already like the NH 6K that KND (think RO and Wall)
guard burst in 13 and good pushback on block

Combo:
6K > 1B
6K > 236K BE
6K > CE
6K > GS 3B
6K > GS 66B

JS tech traps:
-66B (right/front/back/otg) use with BE
-1A (right/front/back) doesnt hit OTG and is late guardable
-delayed 66AA (all tech) doesnt hit OTG, timing is tight, might be char dependant

aGI JS A+B > change persona > GS BB

66B, 4A, 1B is good too (around 50 damage i think).
for 66B, 66AA the second hit of 66AA is air controllable.

interesting thing about combos with or variations of JS 66B BE, GS BT B+K, 666B BE (which i call Tira's happy 2xBE combo or JS2xBE), is that the later you use 666B BE the more damage it does. in a longer combo there's not much difference due to scaling, but for the shortest combo chain the max difference is 10. also, if you leave it slightly later, the 666B BE turns into a tech combo in all directions. JS 66B BE, GS BT B+K, 4K, 666B BE normally does 107 damage (i think) can do a whopping 130 damage if they teched up after 4K.
additionally, in longer combo chains, there's not much point doing the final 666B BE the normal version (666B) should do about the same due to damage scaling... i think, haven't bother testing how long is too long tho.... the best example is ivy's 44BBB, 6b8 and 44BBB, 6b8 BE. i think the damage difference is 7 or some ridiculously small number that doesn't justify using 0.5 meter on it. in fact, it's actually smarter to use 0.5 at the start as a GI to make them eat the combo.

lastly, after you accidentally GS3B, 66K your way into a corner, you can try 8_9B+K your way out. it's a good mix up in a corner, but elsewhere, not really worth the risk.

whats up tira players i beleive i my have discovered something so im here to share here goes
JS while rising B B+KK 66B BE GS BT B+K 4K 66B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back