Voldo General

Hey if any one wants to see Voldo's Bloody Drill the check out this its the first move shown
it can only be done to female's and the imput is BS 66A+G

um, so what does the red and blue sparks do after you CH 66[A+B]? other than the 2 A+B CR B, is there a point to this move? any other advantages?

It cant be 6:6 if you can get the JF by doing 6 6+B as well.

I think the move just comes out when the inputs are within a certain number of frames between one another. Much like Amy's 66B.

I had a quick question about this move, how do you hit your opponent with the max amount of hits? Because I'm sure somewhere I saw a video where someone used this as a launcher, and did slot it damage out of freak roll. But I'm not totally sure what you have to do.

ITs so cool. To make BS 2A+B to hit 3 times (ie CH BS 3B, 2A+B, or WS B, MT A+B) all you need to do IS DO NOTHING!!!

Crazy huh

Huh... I thought that you had to press something timed to shoot them up in the air and hit them multiple times... Does it have to be part of a combo?

Edit: tested it out, and I see what I have to do, thanks for the advice

hey its my first post here and i really need help.
im a quite good voldo player but i have big problems with the input of 6:6B.
how i am supposed to do that input?
i play with the analog stick of the xbox360-controller and i have no clue how to do this JF move.
Absolutely you must do it with the d-pad..

Can't do it on analog either, and sometimes on D-Pad.
A real joystick rules ! On my HRAP it's pretty easy ; I only miss it if I'm nervous and/or not focused enough.
I do it exactly like Amy's 6:6B.

At the beginning I couldn't do it consistently at all, and I still can't do it consistenly on a non-sanwa stick.
Once you practise it becomes an easy move.

Next step is being able to do 6:6B 66B 6:6B 2A+B CR B/K (JF/non-JF at will).
I still can't do that - it comes out as a JF when I don't want to - so I punish with 6:6B 2A+B CR K instead of the full combo. It's only 10dmg less.

Being able to do 6:6B consistenly is a must if you want to play high level Voldo or Amy. You can still win matches without it obviously, but it's such a powerful tool !*

Anyway, just practise. It's the "66" directions that must be very fast.
You'll eventually manage. It took me several months, maybe 3 or 4, before I could be consistent.

good to see you here marcio ^^

the way i do 6:6B is just a fast 6:6 input with B pressed with the 2nd 6 at the same time
i can do it most of the time with the ps3 and xbox360 dpad which kinda sucks cause i play with a stick
and i just cant do 6:6B with a stick consistently on 2P side D=

Learning 6:6B isn't the problem. The problem is learning when to do the normal version of it. Once you have the movement down well, you're probably going to only want to go for 6:6Bs, and forget about the non JF version of it. That is not a good mindset to be in. 66B is actually BETTER than 6:6B as it gives advantage on hit, and on CH it leads to more damage in combos. Also, keep in mind that 66B is one frame faster than 6:6B, so you can punish more things with it.

Once you get both of them down well, you can increase the damage on your combos by quite a bit, as well as making them awesome looking. 6:6B, 66B, 6:6B, 11BBB feels so good when you pull it off.

By the way, it is actually possible to do 6:6B on a normal PS3/360 analog stick. I sometimes get 6:6B when I WANT to go for 66B. This messes up my combos occasionally, and it's pretty annoying.

does the 1 attack throw usually ring out? i always always use 1 when i can and i've never seen it ring out but i was just playing a match and lo-and-behold, he picked up Taki and dropped her right outside of the ring. is this purely circumstantial?

It happens very rarely, and I don't know what the exact circumstances are for it to work. The first time I got a ring-out with it, I laughed so hard I could barely even breathe.

Back