What's your name?

Josh.

Though too many years of being called Felix make me respond to that just as quickly.

Yeh, lots of ppl in my 'hood and work call me 'HF'. It's esp kinda weird when it slips during large corporate meetings. I have ppl that call me 'HF' now not even knowing what it stands for, or thinking my actual name or middle name is 'HaycheEff' or something. Heh.

Mike Hunt,lol.
Anyways my real name is Marco ,but god-damn does it get annoying having people say "Polo" every time
somebody calls my name.

Rock Punchgroin.
Buff Drinklots.
Big McLargehuge.
Slam Squat-thrust
Bolt Vanderhuge
Thick McRunfast

I have been known as all of these at one point or another. :)

Andrew St. Clair

Of course, Andrew's the last thing people think my name would be. Because of my appearance, most people tell me that they thought my name would be "Pedro"..... >_>

Amanda, often shortened to Mandy. Though I will respond to Maki and Ex (from my PSN/internet handle) almost just as easily.

Yep.

When I was a kid, I had an auntie who used to always call me by my brother's name. It really pissed me off.

Finally, I just snapped. I said, 'You are the biggest fucking idiot I've ever met.' She got all upset, and rang my mum.

My brother still has the scars from the beating he got.

When I was a kid, I had an auntie who used to always call me by my brother's name. It really pissed me off.

Finally, I just snapped. I said, 'You are the biggest fucking idiot I've ever met.' She got all upset, and rang my mum.

My brother still has the scars from the beating he got.

damn!!....thats fucked up. you let your brother take the blame for that. shame on you. but kinda funny!!

Back