Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Nightmare

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Astaroth

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Rock

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
Ivy has the nicest backside of any girl in SC4. Thus, Zasalamel would be all over it.

But even aside from that, they're a great match.
-They're both into the whole sorcery thing.
-They're both tall and two of the few characters not in their 20s.
-They're both a little eccentric (flowing white robes all the time, a weird yellow eye and obnoxious jewelry/dommy outfit, white hair)
-"Strong" personalities
-White chicks LOVE black guys.
-Black guys LOVE white women.
-British chicks LOVE guys with American accents.
-American guys LOVE women with British accents.

Game, set, match.

Note: Raph's probably too much of a player to settle down with any one chick. Plus, y'know, he's a vampire and he probably kills all of them after he sleeps with them anyway. He's pretty gangsta like that.

Yeah, but Zas is... well, immortal. I can't see him staying with a lady for the brief time they have to live. As for Raph, he's got his pedo system into overdrive already with Amy. No room for Ivy there.

I don't like to reiterate, but Ivy simply cannot form a plausible relationship with any of the men in the game. There's just no possible compatibility if you really think about it.

And since this is reiteration, let's put it in a positive light so that fireroses doesn't kill me: Ivy's far too much woman for any of these men to handle. =D

I don't like to reiterate, but Ivy simply cannot form a plausible relationship with any of the men in the game. There's just no possible compatibility if you really think about it.

And since this is reiteration, let's put it in a positive light so that fireroses doesn't kill me: Ivy's far too much woman for any of these men to handle. =D

Except Rock. Like BLDave said, Ivy would make a perfect stepmom for Bangoo (I'm sure Bangoo wouldn't mind) and Rock needs some love after Bangoo comes off age, so yeah. I can see Rock going back to his homeland England or Ivy moving to America to live in a tent, LOL!

Zasalamel would have been a candidate if he didn't beat Ivy already in SC3.

Actually, the only redeeming part about Ivy is her UB. It's the coolest in the game and reminds me of Ken's Shinryuken in Marvel vs Capcom 2.

OK, umm..... I'm gonna move this to the Fanbase. or, IF A MOD OR ADMIN SEES THIS MESSAGE, CLOSE IT FOR GOOD!

I'd say Yoshi because from what i've seen from her, whoever it would be that mates her, He would have to be able to take a lot of pain and there yoshi comes to mind.

He doesn't care about sticking his sword into his belly. So i think he would survive Ivy too.
All others would get killed i guess...

Ivy and Algol! No shit, this is perfect.

"All that I have long for is now within my grasp!"

translation: "BOOBIES!"

Zasalamel - I know blacks have large dingdongs,

Think before u post man

And back on subject Ivy and Raph would be the best match simply cuz Raph is a vampire
and ivy is a tom boy, Vampires and Tom-boys are soul mates :)

I say pair the gimp slave with the Dominatrix. They're both suited up in S&M Gear, Voldo is CLEARLY a Masochist in the way he fights, moves, and speaks,(Yes, it sounds like he has been gagged for years) So why NOT pair him up with the games only TRUE Sadist?

My monies on Ivy being nothing more than a pansexual and that swords all she needs...kinda like another pansexual Ivy...

(I could be dreaming...but damnit I see the clues!)

And back on subject Ivy and Raph would be the best match simply cuz Raph is a vampire
and ivy is a tom boy, Vampires and Tom-boys are soul mates :)

Ivy is a bit fancy and girly, ya know! And she WILL date Raph! =D

ALGOL! aint there a vid of that sumwhere on youtube lol? and btw whats with all these pointless polls recently XD

Back