Who Liked SC3?

SC 3, great game with an in depth interactive tutorial that really taught every aspect of the game.
Plus the faster pace added a bit more adrenaline to it. Too bad that same sharpness led to glitches.
Still like it better than SC4, but I'm dealing

SC3 was good. Just gets really hard at times which is annoying but overall it's a fun game. I had a good time with it but it wasn't as fun as SC2 in my opinion.

soul calibur 3 was the shit! everyone who talks bad about is just a hater who sucked and couldnt put up. I played it for so many hours wasting my life away on a fighting game, it was just tooo fun. All the bad shit I hered about it wit glitchs everywhere and stuff is all bullshit to me. As much as I played that game I still have no idea wat the fuck ppl was talking about. Probably just more internet bs like I read and here alot of. soul calibur 3 brought some good times though, too much even tell all of. PS. fuck the arcade version

soul calibur 3 was the shit! everyone who talks bad about is just a hater who sucked and couldnt put up. I played it for so many hours wasting my life away on a fighting game, it was just tooo fun. All the bad shit I hered about it wit glitchs everywhere and stuff is all bullshit to me. As much as I played that game I still have no idea wat the fuck ppl was talking about. Probably just more internet bs like I read and here alot of. soul calibur 3 brought some good times though, too much even tell all of. PS. fuck the arcade version

THIS. Exactly

SC4 has 6 characters I can't stand playing: Algol, Amy, Hilde, Kilik, Vader, Yoda... and, too many of the stages are small! So many ring outs, not enough mind games. But, the system is cleaned up... man, I hate deciding which game I like best. Although the music in SC3 is superior too. I really hope Broken Destiny fixes the character balance up... BUT I LOVE NAMCO FOR GIVING ME SOULCALIBUR MIND GAMES REGARDLESS =D

Two words: Night Terror.

and

Calm down, son.

Personally, I thought SC3 was pretty good.
There were things that were good about it like the character creation was a nice addition (though I still perfer SC4's character creation), in had a good sized chracter roster and selection of stages (the inclusion of Hwang and Li Long was nice too), the visuals and soundtrack were good, and...well...it had a good intro (I thought that would be worth mentioning because SC4's intro sucks imo)...
And there were things that were bad about it, some glitches, and...uhh...other stuff I don't feel like listing cause I forgot what else was bad...
But when it all comes down to it, I still think it was a pretty good game. Btw I never played the arcade version so I can't say anything about it.

lol i love the way you act personally insulted. You say 'fuck you too' as if him saying fuck AE was like saying fuck PhilBond... you guys make me laugh

Phil is a really cool guy. It's all good.

But yeah FUCK THE ARCADE VERSION...gahahaha...:)

SC3: E.E fo life!!!

If you guys have modded systems and have the American SC3. STOP PLAYING THAT VERSION.

Play the European/Japanese Version Instead!!!

Love,

Webster

I love SC3 but the game play needed a lot of work, everything else is good like characters, stages, story mode and unlockables were better than SCIV.

Being a gamer from the arcade era, all the complaints about glitches for tournament play doesn't matter to me.
I love SCIII for having the best stages (Seong Mina's, Voldo's, Nightfried's Kilik's, Cervantes's, Lizard Man's, Astaroth's) and soundtrack (Voldo's, Rock's, Kilik's, Xianghua's, Talim's, Lizars Man's, Nightfried's) of the franchise.
Bsides other things like: The return of Siegfried, Li Long, Rock and good old Hwang... Seong Mina and Cassandra getting their own movesets... many of tha CAS styles were cool... and Sophitia owning every ass in the game!

I haven't played the arcade version, but after hearing that Hwang Li Long and Amy goy their moveset developed, I want to do it.

SC3 had the best presentation and amount of extra features of any game I've ever played... The music is great, costumes are 10x better than SC4, all those extra game modes, actually good story thing, no souls tower crap.
But the gameplay itself is pretty good, but nowhere near SC4.

-raises hand-

It's a special game and I still love it. I used to rock Ivy, Yun, and Tira back then. I'm glad Ivy changed so much in 4. Otherwise Tira and I wouldn't have worked so well together :)

Back