Woof-Woof: Ultimate Guide to ZWEI

Beliel defends zwei because beliel understands how the game works and how to use a character to maximize their effectiveness.

"give me a son belial"....XD....its a joke man XD....well yeah, zwei have a lot of potential, much things to discover, he have a lot of posibilities from his charge attacks, is a matter of time.....but he lack some things, that make the work harder compared to other characters.

i didn't even know the 6B+K moves existed for a while, somehow i never came across them. 6B+K B is good even against opponents who know Zwei, cus some still don't know that move. But it has no range, is duckable, and doesn't allow for any mixups when you hold Ein. Only a good move cus it's unexpected.

Belial idk how you can defend Zwei because he is absolute shit tier in every single last matchup, try stopping Voldo's pressure and mixups it's ridiculous and that's just one matchup, im done with Zwei until he gets as much buffs as Tira did nerfs, time to conform to top tier and use Cervantes.

New to the game and community. Is there such a tier list? Or is this list a word of mouth list? If its real, can you link me its location.

he have a lot of posibilities from his charge attacks, is a matter of time.....but he lack some things, that make the work harder compared to other characters.
And I agree he's got to work a bit harder but I am tired of reading "Zwei sucks" "Zwei is shit" etc in here. This place is supposed to be where someone goes to learn about the character and outside of a couple examples all they walk away knowing is that way too many of us do way too much whining.

Due to the very recent release to patch 1.02 the tier list is a little up in the air right now. It's pretty much not decided at all, and even before the patch had only a rough sketch. I'd give it a while to calm down before expecting a list, and even if you do come across one don't take it too seriously until there's more informed opinions.
Everyone was whining Viola was low-tier, yet I thought she was upper-mid the entire time. now the patch is out and everyone is crying "oh she was so good before the patch now she'll be broken". Most people don't actually form their own opinions about characters so try and learn the characters so you can build your own then take other informed opinions and plug them into yours.

New to the game and community. Is there such a tier list? Or is this list a word of mouth list? If its real, can you link me its location.
I am new to the game and "community", but you can't assume that just because i think Zwei is definitively low tier. People were saying Sieg was low tier, and he got nerfed. He was not low tier. For how minimally Zwei got buffed, you'd think he was top tier. I know Zwei and all his optimal combo's. The patch nerfs will not save him.

I'm making a "Be a whiny bitch about Zwei" thread. I am so tired of every single thread about him being subjected to all of you crying about the character.
Beliel and Hayate put a crap load of phenomenal information in this thread. Yet a few pages later of course everyone is back to QQ-ing.

I don't know if anyone noticed this yet, but it seems the 66B close range into 1K BE tech-escape only combo doesn't work on most characters. In fact, the only character that I have found so far that couldn't block the 1K was Zwei :(. Not sure why that is.

i think it is important that when 4A hits you should try to hit confirm into a very short delay which makes ein still unsteppable and unbeatable but make 66B after it a complete frame trap and if the ein hits the 66B combos.

I'm making a "Be a whiny bitch about Zwei" thread. I am so tired of every single thread about him being subjected to all of you crying about the character.
Beliel and Hayate put a crap load of phenomenal information in this thread. Yet a few pages later of course everyone is back to QQ-ing.
We complain in the best interest of Zwei. I'm dearly sorry we're not complacent with him as is. But i'll keep my complaints out of the constructive threads from now on.
I don't know if anyone noticed this yet, but it seems the 66B close range into 1K BE tech-escape only combo doesn't work on most characters. In fact, the only character that I have found so far that couldn't block the 1K was Zwei :(. Not sure why that is.
And i don't know if anyone noticed this either, but B+K into 4B BE at PBR (point blank range) connected pre-patch but doesn't connect now. It still connects at all other ranges though (when facing opponent) and you likely won't use B+K at PBR anyway. Also, 1K after B+K (or A+G), 4B BE, 66A+B doesn't connect anymore either, so the only move that'll connect after 66A+B in this combo is 2B and only when you do 66A+B asap after 4B BE. I think this is a key combo so just an FYI.

well for me B+K>4B(BE) conects from PBR and from medium range without problem, i make very good punish with this combo

First post big update. Tried to compile my finds, babalooks combos and Hayate's info in it.
Too bad sephailump didnt update it. Its a chore to do this when I can be in the lab (

First post big update. Tried to compile my finds, babalooks combos and Hayate's info in it.
Too bad sephailump didnt update it. Its a chore to do this when I can be in the lab (
Sorry about that. :( I didn't know if anyone was still testing for more information. Didn't want to update it for the info to become obsolete right off the bat. Pretty much laziness on my part so I do apologize and I'll make a better effort to do it myself from now on.

btw if someone can nail the trick to doing WS B, BT B+K, ~G, 1K* combo pls let me know, so far I dont quite get what makes it work. either delaying EIN or am I just not quick enough with G~1K
so far it seems you need to do B+K earliest moment possible.

btw if someone can nail the trick to doing WS B, BT B+K, ~G, 1K* combo pls let me know, so far I dont quite get what makes it work. either delaying EIN or am I just not quick enough with G~1K
so far it seems you need to do B+K earliest moment possible.

i think works only if the oponent is waiting for the hit A+B...and don't get up quickly....like some people hit 1K(BE) after the CE>B+K>4A+B combo

well i record some nice combos from this setup.....3B, 1[ B ], 44A, EIN....

i think works only if the oponent is waiting for the hit A+B...and don't get up quickly....like some people hit 1K(BE) after the CE>B+K>4A+B combo

well i record some nice combos from this setup.....3B, 1[ B ], 44A, EIN....

Is 44A a guaranteed tech trap?

Is 44A a guaranteed tech trap?

is not a tech trap, is just a setup, if they duck you can do 22_88 A, that hit mid and you can continue with another combos, i use this in my fights, and when anyone is waking up from 1B, they tend to stay blocking, because Ein, and you open thier guards doing the 44A, or 22_88A if they duck ;)

is not a tech trap, is just a setup, if they duck you can do 22_88 A, that hit mid and you can continue with another combos, i use this in my fights, and when anyone is waking up from 1B, they tend to stay blocking, because Ein, and you open thier guards doing the 44A, or 22_88A if they duck ;)
How do u get 4B BE to connect after 6A in the video? It does not connect at all. Maybe u did those combo's pre-patch?

And i swear 4B BE didn't connect after B+K close-range when i first DL'd the patch, but then it worked suddenly. so nevermind about that.

Back