Woof-Woof: Ultimate Guide to ZWEI

I don't know if anyone knows this, but i found an optimal CE combo when you have full meter. Especially when you need to make a comeback in a round. 3B, 1K BE, 1K BE, 4A], CE. Does up to 176 DMG as far as i know. It WOULD be guaranteed, but unfortunately the 4A] is air-controllable when used as a juggle in this combo. It still connects if air-controlled to the right though.

Still, it's worth a try if you're yellow or red bar and your opponent is blue bar. They just might not air-control the correct way or may hesitate. Especially because they see the 1K BE, and don't see the 4A] coming. Though after you use it on them, they'll likely see it coming after the second 1K BE. But you're more likely to pull it off than B+K BE, CE.

cool....ill try to do it

well yes....i got it.....is a bit difficult to get it consistenly....but if you combo with a CE the damage is so much

I could only do the WS B B+K G 1k combo once out of like 20 tries. It's good damage, though. Something like 110 for only 50% bar. I also discovered something with the WS B B+K A+B combo: if the B+K is activated a little later to keep the opponent in the air longer, and then the opponent is allowed to contact the ground and take fall damage just as the A+B connects, the combo will total at 87 damage instead of 81. It needs to be timed right, but that extra damage may be worth it.

Some of his wallcombos are sort of inconsistant so I think the most consistant options from A+G and A+B are:
A+G, 4B*! A+B! 3B, A+B (92)
A+G, 4B*! A+B! 66A+B], CE etc (137)

A+B! B],CE etc (135)

ka kui i found another easy set up for your combos.
IF you use the B+G throw while Ein is on cooldown, you can start pressure with 1B]
4A]
and
66[A+B]
allow this kind of situation.

ka kui i find another easy set up for your combos.
IF you use the B+G throw while Ein is on cooldown, you can start pressure with 1B]
4A]
and
66[A+B]
allow this kind of situation.

very good....will test it tomorrow ;)

I'm not sure if this is known or not, but I've been using this reset for some time now and it works like a charm on people who keep pressing G
CE, B+K, [B+K] BE, 214B, EIN hit, 1A...and you can delay 1A a little bit for the tech trap, this is a reset not a combo so it's escapeable, but the good thing about it is that your opponent can't interrupt it, if they wake up, they will get hit, if they stayed on ground you can use 1B, K (no EIN here since you already used [B+K]BE)

I actually won some rounds with this reset and 2 full bars
ws B, B+K, G, 1K BE, CE, B+K, [B+K]BE, 214B, EIN hit, delay 1A....this is almost a deth combo

if you do 66A+B 4A+B youget 82dmg instead of 89dmg but the knd sets up for much better shit
-a immediate 66A+B after will catch all roll, but if they tech they can punish
-small dash into 66A+B catches all tech and right roll
-small dash into B+K catches all roll, unsafe on tech though
-near wall B+K* works in the same way as a 66BA knd but with a little more advantage

Also 3B into 66A+B is a complete force block so you can get some nice guard dmg through delays and stuff here

so what do you do when your opponent steps 4a Hold? I mean when someone steps the Ein followup? I have yet to find an answer to that problem and its been getting me killed

I just block. If they do something then release Ein when they stop moving. Even if they block Ein it's+8 on block.

Don't quote me but I do think 4(A) Ein does track while he is being held/charged. I've tried 22k but the recovery from him ducking is so big their step and whiff punish will hit you just like if you'd released Ein. In fact almost everything I tried got me CH because of his duck animqtion >_<

22k was one of the first things i tried. Didnt work out that well. I also tried watching the direction they step and following them to force them to block the ein but that doesnt work alot of the time as my opponent will just hit buttons. Zwei is very weak to step. Ill have to figure something out. But block seems to be the better overall choice

I tried: 2B, 6B, 2K, step with them, throws, back-dash. didn't work too well. I've just started settling for 4(A), block. If they auto-pilot out a whiff punish you can block and wait a moment then release Ein as they go for whatever. Sometimes Ein will hit them during their move. Sadly I don't find myself capitalizing on it but it works well.

when the oponent start to sidestep the 4[A] EIN....you always have, 3AA, 214A.............or simple begin mixing up with 1[ B ]K

4A is only good on hit, on block your opponent gets a guaranteed side step punish regardless of what you do with ein.

4A is only good on hit, on block your opponent gets a guaranteed side step punish regardless of what you do with ein.
No he doesnt. EIN hit has that weird property much like Mitsu MST B+K and some other moves, that it wiffs against step, but will ALWAYS hit if released at the time opponent is doing a move. Thus, if your opponent tries to ss-atack quickly there is timing where he cannot. At later timings you can already guard. Maybe some characters have specific moves though.

Back