Yoshimitsu Web Theater.

Nice vid and some amusing finds there that I haven't seen. Definitely a good of impracticality there too. =)

Gotta give props for the Tekken combo against Mitsu and the full charge ST3 tech trap that follows the bounce stun from CH 3B+K:B. You sure that's not techable? Again, nice job.

Nice vid and some amusing finds there that I haven't seen. Definitely a good of impracticality there too. =)

Gotta give props for the Tekken combo against Mitsu and the full charge ST3 tech trap that follows the bounce stun from CH 3B+K:B. You sure that's not techable? Again, nice job.

they actually have to tech immediatley so you have a mixup between no charge which is a tech trp and fully charaged and teching after 3B+K:B is kinda hard/akward IMO

hello to everyone, Fhowarang has uploaded some fights from november last year.
I was testing a couple of things in those matches, and I was rusty by that time with all the jf´s, I´ve just realized how much lag HD screens has, since my only play time at that time was BD during my way to the job, so my timing was crappy.
Anyway, I hope u enjoy.

1.- 2.- 3.- 4.-

(2 incomplete matches and 1 complete)

GG´s Hajime, that poor Voldo, didn´t knew half of Yoshi´s tricks.

Hehe. He actually knew all the major ones. He just doesn't know some of the sneakier ones we use. =) I also think his reactions with 8_2A+K were slow that day. =/

Furzy: GGs. Going to watch the rest of the vids tomrorow. =) I see you're getting that iMCF, RCC iMCF down. Seems like your 44bB timing was off in this match, though. =(

Punish those 6BBBs and 236KKs on block with 6K2K!

Depending on the Char this is very hard to step, its a lot harder with Cervantes than with Cassy for example. You can also try to just do BT K on reaction, i think it works...

noface: to beat youshi 4s and 23 UB you have to pay attention to the timer too. Anticipate UB's
on 4 when get you BT B+K or whatever
for 23 etc same thing, when you see the UB flash just counterhit.
timing on step is somewhat tricky and if your in a tournament it can fail you from time to time.

noface: to beat youshi 4s and 23 UB you have to pay attention to the timer too. Anticipate UB's
on 4 when get you BT B+K or whatever
for 23 etc same thing, when you see the UB flash just counterhit.
timing on step is somewhat tricky and if your in a tournament it can fail you from time to time.

I agree, tough for some people can get some time to get used to it, is like watching Vader´s force bar, but you gotta be cautious, cause if yoshi´s is at adv at 23 and you try to guess th UB and Yoshi keeps playing safe, you may eat a CH...
With 24 is matter of reaction I think, it´s easier to just hit K than trying to step it.

Back