You want DLC characters?

You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
I don't usually bitch but Kilik and Elysium are fucking retarded additions.

I dislike having even one mimic character in the game, but its sort of a SC staple. Having fucking 3 of them though is a waste of precious character slots in my opinion.

I dislike having even one mimic character in the game, but its sort of a SC staple. Having fucking 3 of them though is a waste of precious character slots in my opinion.

There's even Omega Pyrah... if you try to edit her in CAS she doesn't have her nightmare arm so she's essentially the standard pyrah with emo face paint. The bottom row is retarded as shit except for Algol and Edgemaster.

Sorry for the off-topicness up there... I want Dampierre as DLC.

Yes, of course I want DLC, Taki, Talim, Zasalamel and so on.

But the one I really want is my main Cassandra, it doesn´t matter how much I must pay, I would do it without any doubts.

I don´t see why is wrong another sword and shield, Cassie´s style is way too different from Patroklos and Pyrrha.

And besides, in SCIV we kinda had that, the only difference was an axe instead of a sword.

I don´t see why is wrong another sword and shield, Cassie´s style is way too different from Patroklos and Pyrrha.

And besides, in SCIV we kinda had that, the only difference was an axe instead of a sword.
Sure the animations and combos are a little different but their basic purposes are the same. Once you know one Alexandra just take 15 min to learn the rest.

I have a better Idea, Patch Omega Pyrrha and give her Cassandra's moveset. It makes more sense. Cassandra is the more agressive one of the sisters and Omega Pyrrha is her aggresive side. We dont need 3 S&S users.

I would just leave it out and not give a shit. Release more unique styles... not boring S&S...

I have a better Idea, Patch Omega Pyrrha and give her Cassandra's moveset. It makes more sense. Cassandra is the more agressive one of the sisters and Omega Pyrrha is her aggresive side. We dont need 3 S&S users.

To be honest, I prefer Cassandra. Why not her instead of two versions of Pyrrha?

Anyway, it´s not like I dislike your idea, to have al least her fighting style is also good. Actually, I was hoping that about Omega Pyrrha, but it turn out to be kinda the same and normal Pyrrha.

And Solo, I guess S&S is bored just because you say so, right?

And Solo, I guess S&S is bored just because you say so, right?
I understand some people like S&S but anymore any there will be too many. In my opinion S&S is indeed quite boring to play as though. I would play one if it was Bastard Sword and Tower Shield though. XD

Yes! ALL of the playable characters from past Soulcaliburs. Except the guest characters of course. This includes mimics. Charade and Olcadan can be DLC and placed in Edge Masters slot. All the others should have their own respectable slot. Also, previous character designs from the Soulcalibur series would be amazing! Finally, new weapon designs for all characters including Soulcalibur and Soul Edge versions for every character regardless if they're on the good or bad side; because the weapon itself is for play not and related to the story in any way shape or form.

Back