Anti-Character Discussion

Hey, Tiamat
Just did some test on 1K.
It doesn't work all the time, LC B can always jump over it.

on Block LCB+K(B+1)> LC B beat 1K(2K FCK)
LC K>LC B beat
44[K] >LC B beat
4[B+K]>LC B beat

236> Lizard crawl

really? maybe I only tried from Crawl A or something it's been a long time since i tried it.

i think that was my biggest problem is not being able to recognize him getting into crawl. But 1k is perfect. even 1b works perfect. probablly better frame wise.
are there any other moves other than what fox said that get him into crawl?

Fiendchi wrapped it up basically.

You DON'T want to use 1K too much vs CR cuz he has TJ attacks in CR, that will punish u really bad. It's best to do a mid and if he does the autoGI it doesn't really matter cuz he doesn't get anything for it anyway. He just gets to defend himself really. Of course if you see him abusing autoGI punish him accordingly.

doing some matches with the homies last night. I found that 1B works the best when hes right up in your face. 4B works fine if he is just out of range of LC A. and it stops LC B from happening as well.

tried jump over him a few times, didnt really work all that well, considering LC A is pretty fast. that was probablly just me though.

1k i didnt like because most LM's will mix up LCA/LCB when they see you duck to block low. Its not all that reliable (just like fiendchi pointed out.) I say 1B or 4B should be your way out

doing some matches with the homies last night. I found that 1B works the best when hes right up in your face. 4B works fine if he is just out of range of LC A. and it stops LC B from happening as well.

tried jump over him a few times, didnt really work all that well, considering LC A is pretty fast. that was probablly just me though.

1k i didnt like because most LM's will mix up LCA/LCB when they see you duck to block low. Its not all that reliable (just like fiendchi pointed out.) I say 1B or 4B should be your way out

A+BG is faster than 4B so it is also a good option.

Jumping isn't nice cuz CR B will hit u out of the air and you will face CR mixups as a result.
Best thing to do the fast mids, steps, low GI. Don't do jumps, don't do lows. Don't mind eating CR As

As a Raphael player, From all the maxi's I've seen, the only ones that give me trouble are KrazyCD and maybe 1 or 2 others. There's not many real maxi players though so who knows....

Ruiner

well WS A+B whiffs if he does 1[K] into nothing cause crawl state makes WS A+B whiff. WS B seems to be 100% guarantee whether he does 1K or 1[K]

Also wanted to mention that vs X there seem to be some whiffing problems
- 236K is prone to whiff hits after the first unless used very close
- WL BBBA will not combo most of the time because the 3rd B will miss completely

two random things for vs cervy:

66B+K is safe on block against him

Cervy aB can punish LI [A+B] on guard guaranteed (second hit is unavoidable). this should also punish some transitions to RC becuase RC K probably gets hit by the second hit

two random things for vs cervy:

66B+K is safe on block against him

Cervy aB can punish LI [A+B] on guard guaranteed (second hit is unavoidable). this should also punish some transitions to RC becuase RC K probably gets hit by the second hit

What is this LI [A+B] u speak of? :)
I assume u meant WS[A+B]? Yeah Cervy's aB is gay as hell

so due to my recent matches with Commi's Talim, and then yesterday actually going on training mode to see how to punish some stuff, found some anti-talim stuff

Talim AA(delay possible)6BA string is punishable by 1B if you block the 6B regardless of if she does 6B > guard or 6BA (mid, high). Should be very useful to know this if you ever play vs Talim.

wind charmer (? side evade stance) AAB=AA on block and WC BB=4BB on block
33A and 1A+B are at least AA punishable. windsault (? forward jump stance) A+B, B+K, and A are all punishable by 4B

Talim AA(delay possible)6BA string is punishable by 1B if you block the 6B regardless of if she does 6B > guard or 6BA (mid, high). Should be very useful to know this if you ever play vs Talim.
4BB (edit)
wind charmer (? side evade stance) AAB=AA on block and WC BB=4BB on block
WC BB can be delayed, and it can be Just Frame delayed as well. I doubt that you can punish that with 4B...
Edit : uh, when delayed, it becomes a guard breaker move.

It's AA6BA Plume. And yea WC BB is a different move from WC B~B/B~:B. I just can't believe there's enough time to TC. Good ish Tiagol. How soon does Maxi 1B TC?

Back