Attacks you may not be using enough

lol enough so i can do another 3/3B mixup.

anyways... against those familiar with raph's AB.. throwing just a single A can cause them to crouch and not sidestep, which i haven't used to it's full potential.

that's true, single A is extremely annoying poke/pressure starter. once they are looking for the AB you can do junk like
A > A/AB
A > B/BB
A > 2K

hm, I dont think A is a good move. b/c it has zero tracking, and second B doesnt track well too. so you cant stop people from stepping with something that cannot track at all. I think just B or 6B are much better pokes! but (A)A tracks well. I'll look into it.

to adress the previous posts. it doesnt matter how much adv on hit it is, b/c raph mixups are weak, but his reverse mixup is strong both standing and in prep.

Ugh. All this sounds like a lot of work.

Screw you guys, I'm playing Astaroth.

Hey does anyone have the frame data? It's been down for a while.

hm, I dont think A is a good move. b/c it has zero tracking, and second B doesnt track well too. so you cant stop people from stepping with something that cannot track at all. I think just B or 6B are much better pokes! but (A)A tracks well. I'll look into it.

to adress the previous posts. it doesnt matter how much adv on hit it is, b/c raph mixups are weak, but his reverse mixup is strong both standing and in prep.
Ohhh... A in itself overall isn't that great..but on block (ie against characters who use safe moves, but not fast enough to step), then threatening with just an A isn't that bad.

For some odd reason, poking with just a single A seems to be more annoying than with a single B/BB mixups.
...maybe it's easier window to step after a single B when they realize the 2nd B isnt' coming.. unlike for A and AB/AA mixups

44AB IS -0 on block going into prep

also A ~ back step

A ~ 1A

A ~3B

FOR FRAME DATA CHECK THE WIKI

THE BUTTON IS NEAR THE 8WR LOGO

it all acurate , double checked even...........

44AB IS -0 on block going into prep

also A ~ back step

A ~ 1A

A ~3B

FOR FRAME DATA CHECK THE WIKI

THE BUTTON IS NEAR THE 8WR LOGO

it all acurate , double checked even...........

gogo and do the SEB frame data. Go forth my minion!

SEB A is like VE A on hit and block (and it's a mid..so abuse !), ... can't help you complete SEB K though..that move is useless(ok maybe the only thing you can do against asura..etc)

Hey you guys ever think of using 6B+K? Awesome gauge damage, only -9 on block. Looks like it TCs (probably doesn't). Fairly good range and pushback. And best o all, I think he says "You fool" while doing it sometimes.

If i'm going to do a highly linear mid move, i'm gonna stick with 3B. Probably just biased on my part

nah 3B IS FASTER

can someone put the info on the wiki for me?

im on my ps3 browser(i refuse to use my moms mac)

SEB B IS +2 on grd

also SEB A is +1 on GRD iirc ill have to check my notes when i get to my house

oh BTW ill re test SEB B and SEB A to see if shen rii was right

im not gonna waste my time with SEB K though

if you want it done do it your self

Belial: :P

It must be character specific for whether it can be stepped to that side or not cause I just tested it a couple day ago.

Or it is range specific like 66A...which has strong tracking to both sides if used at far range, contrary to your post which says: "66A YYYY - lol ZERO tracking (only included it here b/c it looks stupid)"

nope, its post patch. at least post patch that removed tracking on BB.

Tiamat: yep I wrote later in that post that 66A actually tracks at tip. I should re-check on tip range though, but in game my A always got stepped to my right (opp left) and I play raph for quite some time now.

trying -3,-4,-5, such as NM's 66A, 66B, and 11K .. and 6A tracked them all when they stepped' to raph's left... however A did not. But for AGA onblock, A tracked fine.... so does A track like a vertical (after a certain frame if the opponant has stepped it'll stop tracking)..because it's not like a 180 degree sweep

hmm I dont think thats the case WuHT, I think along other stuff testing was done with raph B on hit which is +0, meaning A should not hit after NM aG+A, (+0 on block), probably some other weird hitbox properties kick in. I think its just a weird move properties. horizontals not tracking is a nonsense to begin with...

hmm I dont think thats the case WuHT, I think along other stuff testing was done with raph B on hit which is +0, meaning A should not hit after NM aG+A, (+0 on block), probably some other weird hitbox properties kick in. I think its just a weird move properties. horizontals not tracking is a nonsense to begin with...

this is RAPH we're talkin about though ..his horizontals.. are special lol

i'm sure you seen the 2nd hit of Raph's AA will realign himself with the opponant, hence the never miss part.

One thing i noticed about verticals (say BB or 3B) is that lets say raph gets hit and is at frame disadvantage, but the opponnat side steps, ..they will stop just in time for a BB to magically align itself to hit him, but BB won't manage to align if the opponant steps at say -5 frames. Odd...so does his horizontals work that way.?? something to think about

Back