Combo & Tech Trap Discussion Thread.

has this been posted ?

4A > GS B (techs all but left)

probably not all that useful

some useful info

agA wall splat on NM's right > 2A+B
same goes for 3BB
works for NSS aB wall splat right but 44BB is probably a better follow up (at far hit)
3[k] > 2A+B only works at corners

CH 6A wall splat left side > 2A+B works but has to be extremely close

lol just notice NM has alot of stuff that hits people to the right side

God i love giw agA will ring out to nightys right. hey guy i once had the CPU hit me with and agA then after used 2A+B and actaully got me. It was due to a wierd spin animation vader did. Does the animation happen on counter hit.

I have a question regarding 33B. When you just do 33B without continuing into GS, what would be the best option to do from here? I've seen people use 44BB but it always seems to be blocked when i attempt it, leaving me a sitting duck.

I like 33B > 2A+B. its pretty reliable

33B > 66B is tech trap and guaranteed on some characters

No clue if this was posted anywhere
Tech trap

44B>NSS [A]> NSS Ba (strict timing)

44B>NSS [A]> NSS K (if they tech to the left K won't hit)

this was known for a long time now. If they learn to not tech after 44B, GS KK will pick up. In fact, near wall GS KK tech traps all directions, but will not wall splat if they tech left or right. And after NSS [A] > NSS bA, 44B will combo, 50/50 wall rape.

33B, iagA is pretty solid as well, or you can go with the standard A+K. 66B gives the biggest reward unless you are near a wall though.

44, NSS B hit everytime exept tech left or right (dont remember the side) but it means it will hit a lot.

I don't think you should worry about it too much SLiK. Its really only there for fun, practice buffering 33B6 GS KK. That one is a very useful followup after 66B

nifty combo I guess...

CH GS A > 4KK (far wallsplat) 1A6 GS KK (wall) 44B

on some characters you need to do 2A+B to end it because 44B whiffs. otherwise this is just another way to combo to 44B for your mixups

I don't think I have ever seen that

but I think 2A+B, and 3B, 33B, 1K works if you want to hit them after they are on the ground

Ive got a question, on WR is blocked, what should i go into? Should i do another grim stride as variation? K? A or A+B?

Was watching some new videos of my own matches and seems like my opponents have caught onto the WR, K . Thanks.

WR on block is -20 / -19
so it's punishable
If you don't get punished , then you are lucky.

when my opponent know how to punish it
I don't have time for doing NSS K or grim stride variation :/
I usually don't do anything and get punished

WR on block is -20 / -19
so it's punishable
If you don't get punished , then you are lucky.

when my opponent know how to punish it
I don't have time for doing NSS K or grim stride variation :/
I usually don't do anything and get punished

So variate with WR K then. Okaaay....

Back