Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

you people are crazy. "i want the game to release later." WTF? this isn't Namco were talking about. these guys are pro when it comes to their mechanics and balance in their games. plus we don't know how long they've been working on this game. like Resident Evil 6. people are saying that the game was just announced but is coming out this year. that's too soon. I say no it isn't. They've been working on the title for 2 years under wraps. i say it's about time. the same goes for DOA5. you guys can just wait after the game to come out for patches and whatnot. you sound like the people that complained that SC5 was coming out too soon. i hope you still haven't bought it yet and are still waiting for that patch so it can be like the game came out "balanced" or whatever for you.

you people are crazy. "i want the game to release later." WTF? this isn't Namco were talking about. these guys are pro when it comes to their mechanics and balance in their games. plus we don't know how long they've been working on this game. like Resident Evil 6. people are saying that the game was just announced but is coming out this year. that's too soon. I say no it isn't. They've been working on the title for 2 years under wraps. i say it's about time. the same goes for DOA5. you guys can just wait after the game to come out for patches and whatnot. you sound like the people that complained that SC5 was coming out too soon. i hope you still haven't bought it yet and are still waiting for that patch so it can be like the game came out "balanced" or whatever for you.

WORD!

Under new management, and already things are looking a little bit different. Nobody looks like a creepy plastic sex doll, they're implementing at least some sort of quick step feature, they've done SOMETHING (remains to be seen exactly what) with the counters, etc.

Cautious about getting too hype, but I'll give it a fair shake.

I always kind of like DoA, but never give it a real chance, but this looks really good, tough I hate the lack of personality of VF characters, DoA is cool.

DoA5 is only a half a year away and they already amaze with the few teasers they have out. Definitely changed for the better since DoA4.

Kasumi looks hawt <3 I used to hate the hair in DOA but hers looks bangin. Haven't really seen Hitomi's hope that isn't too bad any more

This is a pretty sexy looking game. Such a leap from DOA4 (Not surprising) and they dont look like dolls anymore. Which is nice.

Surprised they haven't gone with Sarah though. Leather and Boobs. Still hope though.

Just need me some Tina.

This is a pretty sexy looking game. Such a leap from DOA4 (Not surprising) and they dont look like dolls anymore. Which is nice.

Surprised they haven't gone with Sarah though. Leather and Boobs. Still hope though.

Just need me some Tina.
For some reason, I think we might get a blonde bombshell fight between Tina and Sarah. XD

someone on that shoryuken page said that DOA5 may include a tekken character. they must not know that the DOA team hate tekken, as do i. but i would like to see some Pai Chan action. it depends on who gets more attention. if that's the case we're probably looking at Sarah, Kage, Pai. maybe Eileen but i kinda doubt it and those are if there's gonna be another VF character in.

As far as guest characters, Akira is fine as it is. Maybe there could be something planned in the future though

I would kill for Aoi to be in here. She is my absolute favorite in VF. Though when I was a kid I loved to spam the shit out of Pai's spinny kick, wouldn't mind seeing her in there instead. But Aoi <3

Back