[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

I can't wait for NEC..! Lol.

Any who, I can beat ivy!
But my stream Nerves gonna kill me.
I wanna do sum casuals (on stream if possible) agaisnt the stronger known players

Even tho ive only played Malek one time, ive have taken Malek to the final match back at FSAK. But I dont count it, do from fatigue.

So I made a prediction for Summer Jam that Woahhzz and Mick would take it. People probably don't even remember and Woahhzz took it with Mick 2nd.

NEC XII prediction:

S-U, Woahhzz, and Thuggish is gonna take. Top 3 is nothing new for me but I'm gonna predict I take this one even with the Ivy fest. Anyone wanna bet a little cash on this just for fun!

NEC XII prediction:

S-U, Woahhzz, and Thuggish is gonna take. Top 3 is nothing new for me but I'm gonna predict I take this one even with the Ivy fest. Anyone wanna bet a little cash on this just for fun!
So I'm down for adding extra motivation. I'll take that bet. That you won't win it all. Let me know the terms...

I'll take that bet... $500 says you don't win NEC.

Excellent but lol I'm not that rich. Realistic bet of $20 or something!

So I'm down for adding extra motivation. I'll take that bet. That you won't win it all. Let me know the terms...

The same as above. I might put down more depending on the cash situation come NEC. If u would also like to bet on top 3 standings that's cool to but the 1st is the most important one.

Excellent but lol I'm not that rich. Realistic bet of $20 or something!

The same as above. I might put down more depending on the cash situation come NEC. If u would also like to bet on top 3 standings that's cool to but the 1st is the most important one.

Lots of pipe dreams going on here. What exactly is the bet? Is it top three line up or that you'll take it? I can guarantee you won't take it and, nine times out of ten, won't break top three either but I want to know what the exact stipulations are.

Can't wait to hear all the excuses everyone makes for them getting scuffed the fuck up.

Lots of pipe dreams going on here. What exactly is the bet? Is it top three line up or that you'll take it? I can guarantee you won't take it and, nine times out of ten, won't break top three either but I want to know what the exact stipulations are.

The main one is a bet that I'm gonna take 1st but I'm not gonna provide that bet for all because again I'm not rich. The bet is just for fun. Thinking about it forget the other top 3 bet because its to complicated.

I want to bet on Scud vs. Woahhzz, me taking 1st, and team North America winning only if I'm on it. That's all the side cash I'm bringing and maybe one big MM with me vs. ?

Omar, I know I'm from NY and all but, I'll take $20 that you don't place.

LOST, I love the confidence from a guy who was shaken up by winning a couple of matches at SJ. Keep talkin' that shit bro, eventually someone may believe it. Including yourself :)

I can't wait to see everybody.

And, yes, we do care about you Hawkeye. But you do main Taki ;)

GREATONE, you da man. We both share the title of scrubs for this game, but you are a true giant in the community and I am honored to know you.

MICK, I'm getting eye strain form all the reading I have to do to keep up with you. But you still crackin' me up.

RTD, I like the way you think and how you've expressed these thoughts. You've come up with strong and logical approach to pairing down the choices for team NA and I hope everyone can get on board with it.

Again, I can't wait to see everyone and have the time of my life, L-M-A-O and get to know some of you better. And, for those I do know already, I can't wait for you's to piss me off so I can RAGE all over you. Since everyone finds it so entertaining.

Later

Omar, I know I'm from NY and all but, I'll take $20 that you don't place.

LOST, I love the confidence from a guy who was shaken up by winning a couple of matches at SJ. Keep talkin' that shit bro, eventually someone may believe it. Including yourself :)

I can't wait to see everybody.

And, yes, we do care about you Hawkeye. But you do main Taki ;)

GREATONE, you da man. We both share the title of scrubs for this game, but you are a true giant in the community and I am honored to know you.

MICK, I'm getting eye strain form all the reading I have to do to keep up with you. But you still crackin' me up.

RTD, I like the way you think and how you've expressed these thoughts. You've come up with strong and logical approach to pairing down the choices for team NA and I hope everyone can get on board with it.

Again, I can't wait to see everyone and have the time of my life, L-M-A-O and get to know some of you better. And, for those I do know already, I can't wait for you's to piss me off so I can RAGE all over you. Since everyone finds it so entertaining.

Later

I don't say anything I don't believe; I'm not like other people who've posted in this same topic. My whole reason for traveling to the last couple of tournaments has been to get rid of my nerves by SC5 so that I can go ahead and dominate; if I get in a couple of wins or even a title along the way, I won't complain. But, like I said in the Dev topic, there's no one in this community that I feel like I can't beat.

same shit over and over and over

How about:

shut up.
show up in Philly.
DO SOMETHING.
then talk?

It's cool that you are on the way up and all, but I mean... shit, do you honestly like to look at yourself posting, or do you keep posting to convince yourself that you are actually gonna do something?

Take a page out of Thuggish's book and just prove shit with your play. Good shit talk is all about TIMING and context, not spamming shit over and over and over like you have Asperger syndrome.

Jrw7:

Thats cool but I'm only gonna bet the first 1-2 people that bit. So Jaxel if he means it and Greatone.

Here goes a general question for everyone though... (hopefully we can get some quiet people to come out of hiding that be reading this thread)

Who Does everyone think is gonna win or take top 3?

How about:

shut up.
show up in Philly.
DO SOMETHING.
then talk?

It's cool that you are on the way up and all, but I mean... shit, do you honestly like to look at yourself posting, or do you keep posting to convince yourself that you are actually gonna do something?

Take a page out of Thuggish's book and just prove shit with your play. Good shit talk is all about TIMING and context, not spamming shit over and over and over like you have Asperger syndrome.

lol he means well. I can dig it.

How about:

shut up.
show up in Philly.
DO SOMETHING.
then talk?

This post impressed me. I challenge you to a money match, in my house. Okay fine, we can play for free.

vints if it was economically viable and not a huge timesink to cross that fucking border, i'd be up to play you guys every damn week. I am on an island over here, I hope to figure shit out for 5.

btw, still interested in coming down for pre-sc5 boot camps under pretense of free food :)?

LostProvidence: Remember that time I kicked your ass by a LANDSLIDE? And how I was humble about it? Yeah, think about it...

ChaCha: That sounds good. But I'm extremely lazy...(I use Hwang and Sophitia). I'd be willing to pay for half your gas if you come up sometime. My next time in Toronto is Sunday November 13.

How about:

shut up.
show up in Philly.
DO SOMETHING.
then talk?

Wait, who the fuck are you again?

LostProvidence: Remember that time I kicked your ass by a LANDSLIDE? And how I was humble about it? Yeah, think about it...

Not sure if I follow you, actually. Might be PM-talk.

Back