DEVASTATION 2k11 Results and shout outs!

meh...let me break it down...
krayzie was the only person to come out of this thing looking in any way manly, by saying "fuck it" and letting it slide on by.
Please help me understand this...what is so manly about forfeiting? And how is not standing up to the TO and speaking up when there is a mistake not manly?

frankly, though, we come off as whiny little bitches, by and large. it is a game. all that arguing and crying is over what amounts to enough money to pay for one meal in a decent restaurant.

There are some people who come to win tournaments and some who come for lunch money. The entire fiasco for me was the difference between winning and losing, so yes, it's a huge fucking deal to me and people will know about it.

at the end of the day, where was noface during...oh...the entire top 8 tournament? why didn't anyone say a thing until grand finals was starting? if you knew it was 3/5, and WE ALL KNEW THAT...why did nobody say anything? why did everyone play it out 2/3 and then call it a day and then come back crying about it the next week?
To be honest, I saw these mistakes as they happened and I brought up each one of them to the TO in real time. In fact, wasn't half of the stream about me arguing with the TOs? It was like I was the only person who knew what the fuck was going on. I told the TO that winners/losers should be 3 out of 5 and that NFK hasn't been eliminated yet and that I shouldn't have to fight 2 losers finals after coming from winners. In all cases, I wasn't listened to and here we are, in complete chaos.

like i said on the spot, RTD, there wasn't really anything that could have been done about the situation at that time. sure, it is easy to look back and say "split the pot" or "play 3/5 instead of 2/3" or whatever, but the reality of it is that those simply weren't on the table at the time. jedirobb came over and made a quick executive decision based on what he knew, and that was that. there was really no other solution.

in the end, NFK or I was going to get screwed out of this. Even so, Jedirobb asked NFK what he wanted to do and I wasn't even considered to make the final decision on our outcome. NFK had all of the options in the negotiations and I was left out. After Jedirobb and NFK talked, I was threatened to be eliminated. This gesture alone had me thinking about retirement.

what makes all of this worse for me is that some people are downplaying the situation when they could possibly have no idea how frustrated/violated/molested/abused i felt at the time.

if they just came in here and said "congrats lolo and oh yeah, rtd got fucked", they'd get a guaranteed 'like' from me on their post.

In the end, Lolo came first. Rest don't matter.

RTD - Molested/Abused Is fairly strong words. We'll say it got stolen from you.

if they just came in here and said "congrats lolo and oh yeah, rtd got fucked", they'd get a guaranteed 'like' from me on their post.

RTD got fucked.

But really, when the situation got to that point, SOMEONE was getting fucked.

Really, the things that did happen were pretty terrible for those involved; and if we were following the rules, we should have had to reset the ENTIRE Top 8 as soon as someone noticed. Not to mention, NFK and lolo should have (technically) been disqualified or penalized or something for the whole color thing (not that I agree with that rule, but if we're going by the rules).

At the end of the day, 1) what happened was shitty and should never have happened, 2) the person running the Top 8 should have never been allowed anywhere near us and we should have had someone who knew what they were doing running the show, 3) people need to pay attention to what's going on so we can avoid these screw-ups in the future.

Reactions: RTD
Before I give my final shout outs, I just wanna give a big fuck you to everyone who thinks me and rtd's stripped wins should go totally unrecognized in the official results/news or that it was invalid. It certainly wasn't invalid to those watching live and for those playing. But okay, just leave out that distinction. Not like it's lying or anything.

Actually, those are my final shout outs. This community has issues and I wanna help but don't know how. I hadn't been to a major tournament in over 2 years and I calmly played my game into top 3. Yet, lostprovidene and NDK and xeph probably still think they're better than me just because they take casual matches too seriously. U guys need to improve your life outside of the game before u can handle a tourney mindset like I can. The skill isn't entirely in sc itself. But then again u guys are still new school and I'm kind of a vet.

Everything else was ok. Pleasure seeing and meeting you all. GGs, it was fun.

Time for shout outs and I wanna say that this was big for me, I had to beat Krayzie twice, Xeph, Vincent, RTD and NFK to get this, it felt as good as in Philly in the team tournament.

Norman: GRACIAS MAYUSCULAS por todo amigo, no puedo decirte más que Uuuuughhhhhh!, Aaaaaaaghhhh!, Ahora si derrotamos a esos malditos thundercats, Juar Juar Juar!!!.

NFK: I have to say it, I didn't want to play with you the GF, is not a secret, Ivy >>> Yoshi, but it turned out ok for me, Omega has big credit in this, he was cheering me up and giving me some strategies. Gracias por todo and get ready for Woahhzz and Malek, show them who is the best Ivy.

Krayzie: Also gracias for helping me to make it to DEV, and all I have to say to you is, I'm your fan, I saw that you were having some issues with execution, even tough you were beasting.

RTD: You were playing so good, I really wanted the GF with you, that was predicted, counter picking on me was wise, you didn't play good with Ivy cause you don't really know the match up and did some mistakes, but with X was a different story, you played really solid, I feel like X is trying to get me, so many Xs always in my way.

Lobo: Thanks for those rides and that mini tour to Scotsdale, it was really nice, I love Phoenix (when is not hot).

Heaton: You groupie, thanks for cheering me up all the time :), you have a lot of potential, I know I will see you in SC5 with more skills.

Juan: You are always chill out, I always enjoy our talks, and I can't think of a tournament without you.

LP: You are getting there man, to the true level, just more refinement, and I noted that you get out of the zone when you miss some inputs, those are normal, don't get mad, you use a very technical char like I do, so we are gonna miss some inputs, just don't let that distract you while you are playing.

ICE: It's always nice that you are there in the tournaments, I'm always happy to not face you :), you know how much I hate Sieg.

NDK: You are always improving, play as much as you can with Krayzie, I envy you for having him as a training partner.

Xeph: I don't know why I was expecting you to be a huge guy with beard and in a bad mood, but you are the opposite of that, btw, you should have used Cervantes against me, I gotta say this, Moldaiver >>> than you as a Mitsu player.

Dreamkiller: Te pasas, debiste haber estado ahí, Omega, tu y yo nos hubieramos reído como locos todo el fín de semana, GRACIAS MAYUSCULAS, no hubiera ganado si no hubiera sido por ti.

Signia: You are the most technical Sophie ever, and I have played the best Sophie from America and Europe, so I know what I'm talking about, but you are only halfway there, being technical is not everything, but that happened to me before, so I know that this experience will open your eyes and you will be a feared player.

Vincent: Everyone know that I don't talk trash too much, but you were FREE, thanks for that.

Thugish: You should have been there, I stealed that crown from you without being you there, you said I was lucky because you weren't there, that's not true, I miss you Mr. Pund, I live for the challenge and so far you know that you are the one giving more challenge than anyone else, but it wont last, I move forward in huge steps.

Damn, I feel like I always miss someone... Anyway, great times with everyone, and see you next year in Phoenix :)

Yet, lostprovidene and NDK and xeph probably still think they're better than me just because they take casual matches too seriously.

Lol, we played 1 set and I won 10-3, what am I supposed to think? But anyways I hope we can meet some time in a tournament match, so I can see the true beast in you ;)

Before I give my final shout outs, I just wanna give a big fuck you to everyone who thinks me and rtd's stripped wins should go totally unrecognized in the official results/news or that it was invalid. It certainly wasn't invalid to those watching live and for those playing. But okay, just leave out that distinction. Not like it's lying or anything.

Actually, those are my final shout outs. This community has issues and I wanna help but don't know how. I hadn't been to a major tournament in over 2 years and I calmly played my game into top 3. Yet, lostprovidene and NDK and xeph probably still think they're better than me just because they take casual matches too seriously. U guys need to improve your life outside of the game before u can handle a tourney mindset like I can. The skill isn't entirely in sc itself. But then again u guys are still new school and I'm kind of a vet.

Everything else was ok. Pleasure seeing and meeting you all. GGs, it was fun.

. But, if you think I lost to you in the tournament because of anything other than nerves, you can either refer to the way I perform outside of tournaments against...just about everybody (to include you) or we can go ahead and do a $200 ft10 at NEC..
Don't really have much to say other than that. You asked how come I talk so much shit on the forums (I really don't), but, if you want, you can hear everything I have to say in person. I'm not like you - I'm just the same (if not more 'real') as I am online offline. I say this because you're talking quite a bit of shit here, but, like Xeph said, you're pretty timid in person. While even on the subject though, I beat you in the tournament and 17-2 in casuals (and probably should've won the top 8 match even); I don't need to make a claim of being better nor do I. Still, I'm confident in my game and, if you feel like you have something to prove and believe what you say, the challenge is there. I know why I lost - do you?
Thinking back, especially now that I've met you, you take the game way too seriously. This looks just like the bitchfit you threw when Chaos scuffed that ass up.

I don't remember too much, but i think I squarely beat everyone but heaton, omega and rtd in casuals...shitfaced, mind you. That makes me amazing.

More drama plz. One day i'm gonna play half sober and make everyone cry. Everyone who turned down the rave is a pussy.

Also, watching drunk krayzie try and drive stick > watching any calibur match, casual or tournament. I still feel like I came away from this a winner.

Vints...i'm not a bully!

Don't really have much to say other than that. You asked how come I talk so much shit on the forums (I really don't), but, if you want, you can hear everything I have to say in person. I'm not like you - I'm just the same (if not more 'real') as I am online offline. I say this because you're talking quite a bit of shit here, but, like Xeph said, you're pretty timid in person. While even on the subject though, I beat you in the tournament and 17-2 in casuals (and probably should've won the top 8 match even); I don't need to make a claim of being better nor do I. Still, I'm confident in my game and, if you feel like you have something to prove and believe what you say, the challenge is there. I know why I lost - do you?
Thinking back, especially now that I've met you, you take the game way too seriously. This looks just like the bitchfit you threw when Chaos scuffed that ass up.

I felt I needed to quote this. I just can't help it especially since this is the only page I read and I'm not even sure why I'm in here. The point is its amazing that things I used to say back in the day on here have a way of popping back up both from another persons perspective in the exact same words almost entirely. I remember calling out both Vincent and Dino at a major in buffalo (which I won) way back and saying the exact same thing u just said almost word for word. Lots of shit talk on forums but almost completely devoid of a personality or any shit talk in person (something like that).

Same shit with the mods on this particular site as well. I see from time to time other people point out the same opinions I used to verbally express in the past. Just reading this one page proves my point that mods like lobo in this case don't even understand why the problem that occurred with RTD means as much as it does to him. I hope that SC5 brings some dedicated fresh hardcore blood to this community. End of rant....

S-U - I thought you quit this game and community. What are you doing here?! BTW Winning 2-1 w/ RO means you know how to RO. But if you think you're good its ok...
Edit - Whoa Devoid of personality?! Whoa did you even talk to me. I went out of my way to bring a DJ and get my people to the Event, was cheering on fellow SFers in their matches, talking to Cha about Tourneys and the Community, enjoying a Ting on the side with others, and No personality?! Who are you?!

Vints - How many times have you "quit" this community?! Why are other peoples thoughts affecting you so?! If you know where your skill is at it shouldn't bother you. But damn if LP beat you like that. I'll base it on lack of character knowledge. And Yea Your's and RTD extra matches were great, probably meant something to each other, but were "NULL" based on tournament.

You guys need to get over yourselves.

Congratz Lolo on Repping Yoshi and Mexico, Omega for Reppin Zas and Dominican Republic, and Vints for Repping....Canada...or whatever you want to rep.

I did quit hence no activity in anything SC tournament related but believe it or not I do still keep in touch with some people here. so i guess u could say that's why I'm still here but probably more so because SC5 is coming. I believe that's when my activity here starting kicking back in. I hopped on this site not to long ago and I noticed a vid. I believe it was a remixed version of Seth Killians article shrubs, losing, and being beaten or something. You should take a look at it. It would get rid of the excuse scrub mentality for u especially from someone who I quote says "Kilik is telegraphed" and proceeds to lose to him. Just saying and also I was just pointing out something I once said regurgitated from someone elses experience. Just saying....

Edit: Here it goes

http://www.8wayrun.com/media/seth-killian-losing-scrubs-and-fun.2720/

You should watch that as I think u can learn something ;)

also excuse the typos etc. this site is not phone friendly and my phone likes to spellcheck everything.

Omega - without drama this community is dead.

SU - By quoting and adopting Seth Killian and showing his Vid, makes you remind me of Franman. Continue following....

Yes, yes, I'm just sooo timid in person. That's why I never feel nervous about anything. I'm glad I give off that nice guy vibe, all it does is confuse everyone.

S-U: Shut your goddamn mouth. WTF would I talk to you? I'm the person who has no personality? Do you even know what it means to be interesting?

Dino: I never said I quit. Good job.

lolo: You're mean.

LP: I'm not interested in being the best or whatever. I'm just glad I'm even able to present a challenge to people's games.

And just so we're all clear... I wasn't trying to talk shit. Just saying what I think as usual. Obviously you're all gonna think I'm talking shit and so quiet in person.... But then again, NOBODY'S ASKING ME these things in person, so of course you don't see the same passion in it. How the hell u gonna not try me, and then say I'm just different online and offline. Lol.

S-U - I thought you quit this game and community.

He quit right after Mick beat the dogshit out of him. Glad he's back.

And I hope that SC5 brings some fresh, dedicated hardcore blood as well but usually people quit playing after they get that ass beat, so we'll see.

Omega - without drama this community is dead.

SU - By quoting and adopting Seth Killian and showing his Vid, makes you remind me of Franman. Continue following....

Uh ok I have no idea what ur referring to but whateva. But just in case u missed the point its really not about being devoid of personality cause then again I don't know you buy I take that back. It's more about the fake qualities u and Vincent have. Lots of shit talk etc online but in person both of u are like dead silent. Being fake is not a good look. Case in point I'm the exact same both online/offline.

I'm sad to see u didn't learn from the vid :(

He quit right after Mick beat the dogshit out of him. Glad he's back.

And I hope that SC5 brings some fresh, dedicated hardcore blood as well but usually people quit playing after they get that ass beat, so we'll see.

Lmaoz. I suppose.

Back