Is Voldo Top Tier?

What gave it away? Was it the G+A pizza toss? Or the fact that he wears a steel cup so that he can grab his nuts without risk of cutting them off with his Katars? Honestly though, I put him in the G-String and it looks like he may have already cut them off. I am just saying.

2A+B,236 into the taunt cancel isn't broken? O.o
Hi, 2A+B,236,A+B+K~G is the exact same thing as 2A+B, 236, G. The taunt cancels some recovery frames, but it also has its own frames which must be recovered.

You just get some tricky flashy shit in between.

I believe tiers are none existent in my vocabulary... basically, any character can be god-like with practice, fast reflexes, and a little bit of mindgames on the side... now, certain characters that I won't be mentioning have exploitative moves with frames at their advantage... it depends on how many times the player uses them and whether they are solely dependent on those moves (that way, you have definite cause to call that player cheap XD).

the guy who said there are no tiers just cheap players makes me laugh

Voldo is top 3 end of story between the damage he gets, the tools he has and the ways he can pressure you there is no better overall character in the game

I believe tiers are none existent in my vocabulary... basically, any character can be god-like with practice, fast reflexes, and a little bit of mindgames on the side... now, certain characters that I won't be mentioning have exploitative moves with frames at their advantage... it depends on how many times the player uses them and whether they are solely dependent on those moves (that way, you have definite cause to call that player cheap XD).

So Talim is just as good as Voldo?

JAXEL STOP COMPLAINING

Back