Maxi General Discussion "The Dandy of the Seas

Good stuff, thanks for the info. This version of Maxi looks good. We got 3B+K, 6A+B, and WR B+K together? I'll take it. 33bA and some functional autoGIs? Ok, more than enough.
bro he's so fucking fun man, WR B+K nerfs are real doe but its time to get them spicy loops post WR B+K new WR punish will be FC 3A+B(SC2 6A+B) but we still get bounds on WR B+K on air hit, which will probably come more often than we realize with while landing attacks making its return.

is iWRA+B gonna be a thing. At least from what i read WRA+B is the old SCII A+B if thats the case then iWRB was a thing in SCV i can see it being a serious contender as long as the properties of SCII A+B are still solid.

also do we have much info on the alterations in soul charge. i havn't seen many (if any) videos really showcasing his soul charge form i've seen fights with kilik using his and ivy etc but nothing really on maxi.

I never saw that while I was playing, but that seems kinda pointless since he has 6A+B regardless. He does have fc3A+B which is Maxi's SC2 6A+B.

His soul charge 6A+B gains massive range and is a break attack. He also gets back the BL KK OTG from SCV. RCA becomes Maxi's RCA from SCIV.

Maybe i got the moves muddled. its been a while. yeah i think its 6A+B not A+B i thought it came from WR not FC my mistake.

I Just Figured Out Something that would FIX all My Issues with what I have seen of this SC6:Maxi Build.

Im always Screaming [Options] [Options] [Options]. And why would they remove "Canyon Carve" from Stance???-???
If there are No PsLs. Fine.

A Very Simple FIX is to turn "A+B" into an Input Command for "Canyon Carve" making it function the same way "Wavering Lights" works.
So that during any stance you can input ["A+B" Canyon Carve]. Fixes all my issues with SC6 Maxi .. "Movement-Pressure-Chase"
With that [Option] Canyon Carve guard into Ro is still possible.

- Ro>BL>LI>LO>RC all with ["A+B" Canyon Carve] [Option]

I hope someone at Namco Figured this out.

WL: Guillotine Kicks is Nc now..lololol:)

Last edited:
does he still have 66b4~LI or any of the 66B options from sciv. i used to use that a load (buffered from block) and bing able to cancel that at any point in to LIB was great.

Wow everyone is talking in circles again.
- SC5: 66 B > Li A is now SC6: Rc B > Li B
- All S-Ts and recovery are Way Faster
- WL: Guillotine Kicks is Nc now..lololol:)
- We are back to Spamming Wing Sobat SC2 Style of play... But this Maxi is Pure SC4[Upgraded]
- New HotneSS - "BL B, Rc B, & Lo Window-Mixups are the new Tools". I Wont count Wavering Lights as new.

Tangent:
Really wish BL B had is full SC4 follow up of SC4: Ro B, B into Lo. but its still a juggle tool into RC B so its fine.

Dlji0LUW4AI9z68.jpg

@8:45 Random New SC2:Dragon Splitter in "SCB" wowow lololol

I BELIEVE "CANYON CARVE" IS IN THE GAME & I THINK IT IS AN "Li A+B input" Hopefully its not "SCB only"
Each Stance has an A+B input for a SC2 Signature Move.
Ro A+B = SC4:Backfist Blow "SCB only"
BL A+B = ???
Lo A+B = SC2:Dragon Splitter "SCB only"
RC A+B = SC2:Tiger Pounce "SCB only"
Li A+B = ???

"Dandy Surprise" is in the game.. its "SCB" and looks like a WL input move.

Last edited:
Back