[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

I lol'd at this.
a quote JUST for you winback: (Although I suppose it supports your theory HAHA.)

"Women are like squared numbers; if they're under thirteen just do 'em in your head!" - loli_drizzle

Prom, where do you live? Two of my guys that were going aren't able to go now so there might still be room for you.

Dude, I lost to Voldo. I almost won that shit too.

I played so bad vs Cass my first match. I fucked up alot of combos. This tourney gave me a rough time, I had to leave early. I didn't get to even finish the tournament >.<; I had to play another Sophita, and another Cass...followed by a Seig. " All of Proffesor Nightmares favorite matchups -_-' "

Anyways, good shit everyone who came. I RAPED in GGXX. Although i lost to Marlin. Gay.

Tiamat, sorry I came down on Nightmare so hard. He doesn't seem like such an easy match-up after all.

Promiethius, it was awesome to meet you. 3 hours cassy, X, Maxi, raph, Taki, Amy, Sophie vs Nightmare is rough. I kept falling for that damned tech trap for the first 2.5 hours of our deathmatch. so pissed I was, but nowadays I stay down until I remember how to getaway. hope your appointment was worth it, you could've gotten far.

Millz, Jamie, Fox- we didn't play but thanks for the ride. hanging with you guys was an experience. please dont shit on me. And sorry I forgot to show you some things with sophie Blacks. next time remind me and we'll play.

How come all you scrubs I called/texted had your phones off or didn't bother to call back except Professor Nightmare?

I could have given you some Beta prep talk and then you would have ridden my verbal hype all the way to the top!

Good shit to all that went. I didn't even know Kutsuki went until Tiamat posted an update. Good shit!

Back