[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

I don't think you two have given T6 an honest chance. Playing it for a few hours isn't an honest chance. Its a good game. For once, the game isn't all about turtling.

I played it enough to confirm my suspicions that it is prettymuch T5 with higher resolution graphics and some new characters. The game doesn't seem to play any different.

Marc, your "playing it enough" was only a couple hours when i brought it over lol. C'mon man. My first two hours of time with the game I certainly thought "ok this is Tekken DR with bound combos". If you play it enough and put the time you put into other games you'll definately be able to see and appreciate the intricacies of it.

Rent/buy the game. Research/put a lot of time into one character and I guarantee you'll really start to enjoy it.

Damn, haven't logged onto this shit in a minute.

Promethius, this is some of the shit I was talking about the other day:

Shit is ridiculous. I stopped playing Tekken for this shit, lol. After this game, I'm paying $300+ to go 2 and out at Final Round lolololololololololololololol

my ps3 no longer plays disks only psn games. kinda pissed me off. prom same thing happened to your ps3 right?

winback: I still haven't gotten to play the new version. I wanna try tekkaman blade

bubbles: my ps3 is fine but my ps2 won't play my ps1 disks anymore (and sometimes has trouble with ps2 disks)

Darrell a.k.a Krysis here representing Baltimore, MD. There is absolutely no SC scene here and I am desperate to find new players. Everyone here that thinks they play SC really can't play and I've beaten them to the point of submission. Please, if you are in the area, hit me up. My PSN name is Krysis_xGODx, i play online sometimes but I'd rather go to tourneys or fests simply because there is no input lag. If there is any type of tournament or SC fest close by i would gladly supply a console and Full 1080p Hi-def LCD TV.

there aren't any tournaments in MD for SC anymore, but Promethius lives in Baltimore so you should talk to him

Back