[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

nyawu, combine your gathering with Shenrei's. We're also playing at 3 PM to whenever :D SHOW UP!

Botsu(1:51:25 PM): :3
Botsu (1:51:52 PM): move your gathering to shenreis!!!

(4:57:36 PM): yo
Jinmaster (4:57:42 PM): are you playing games tonite?

<__< Damn it guys. Let me know earlier when I haven't disassembled my computer monitor for the gathering.

anyways, ggs to martin, chris and david. el guapo! is top tier!

and boo to genver for not showing. >:[ Your mitsu could of been seeing some great matches.

<__< Damn it guys. Let me know earlier when I haven't disassembled my computer monitor for the gathering.

anyways, ggs to martin, chris and david. el guapo! is top tier!

and boo to genver for not showing. >:[ Your mitsu could of been seeing some great matches.

Wow, there was a turnout? Nice.

For those that wanted to come yesterday, there's also another gathering on the coming saturday (19th). Also, if anybody can bring a second setup, that'd be great, but one console and one psp setup for our small gatherings seems to be doing ok so far.

Wow, there was a turnout? Nice.

If you're still interested in SC4, come to the next gathering for a bit k? =P

For those that wanted to come yesterday, there's also another gathering on the coming saturday (19th). Also, if anybody can bring a second setup, that'd be great, but one console and one psp setup for our small gatherings seems to be doing ok so far.

what time would it be Wu? i might be able to go after Saturday School :(

[Northern California] JTYME RUNS these streets!

If you're still interested in SC4, come to the next gathering for a bit k? =P

I haven't been able to attend a gathering, and this Saturday I am free!

what time would it be Wu? i might be able to go after Saturday School :(

Starts from 3:30 (most people show at 4+lol) to like 10~11 something. =) Come billy! Havn't played you since forever.

And to everybody else, if someone can bring a second PS3 w/ controllers, that'd be greattttt.

Looks like we're gonna be able to start a little earlier today, so if anybody wants to come sooner at around 2:30~3pm, that's fine too.

Here's the address for people who didn't see it again.
http://www.8wayrun.com/showpost.php?p=141575&postcount=308

One thing I forgot to mention for people taking bart is to make sure you get the free ticket thingy at daly city for a free muni 28 ride. (no paying 2$! =D )

Back