Pretty Birdy of Death

Bloodredtyrant

[01] Neophyte
I want a new LH. I want JS BF :B+K: :B: to be a LH that pops the enemy back up and toward her for a cool combo starter. If you land JS BF :B+K: as a counter-hit, and the enemy is stunned on the ground, then the second hit would be a LH. That would actually make Tira's BF :B+K: :B: a really good move. Also, I want yet ANOTHER LH to be JS :6: after running some distance :K:. The condition would be immediately after mood switch, just like JS :6::(6)::B:. Gives her LH some mix-up potential.

I may be greedy, but I just want more reliable LH for Tira.

Violent Vodka

Pick Your Poison
"...honestly there are lots of stuff about Tira known only by the development team"
Unless it's "put in NES secret code and all her moves become unblockable" do they really think that people using her for 3+ games STILL don't know what they're doing..? That's honestly kind of insulting lmao

Thylacine492

[06] Combatant
"...honestly there are lots of stuff about Tira known only by the development team"
Unless it's "put in NES secret code and all her moves become unblockable" do they really think that people using her for 3+ games STILL don't know what they're doing..? That's honestly kind of insulting lmao
(off topic) Honestly, that NES code sounds like it would be extremely fun.

(on topic) Most likely the team is referring to some weird coding thing...that most veteran players would likely know anyways. I can't say much for IV, but I know I spent way too much time messing around with her moveset in V to not be able to say "I THINK I know what I'm doing here Bamco".

D_Matt_Ma

[10] Knight
This old man has been labbing since sc1 on Dreamcast. I really need to know what is it us old folks are missing. Seriously... am I that old now?

I’d like a jolly coda. Every time you switch from gloomy to jolly you get soul charge on one move like nightmare does on his charge. You lose it when you go to gloomy.

Aside from that, her jolly rage not sucking so much would be nice. Maybe let it cancel to her Soul charge throw? And after three head bangs to my face I demand a personality change!

Last edited:

Violent Vodka

Pick Your Poison
Yeah, I agree. Though my recent testing on the move shows it can be VERY strong, especially in wall combos, so maybe like a NCC... but it should combo or be advantage on block, yes.

Bloodredtyrant

[01] Neophyte
Yeah, I agree. Though my recent testing on the move shows it can be VERY strong, especially in wall combos, so maybe like a NCC... but it should combo or be advantage on block, yes.
This is why I like walled stages more than open stages. You can do more cool combos and fights don't end with a stupid ring-out. Walled stages are just more fun.

kerrod123

[10] Knight
Didn't know JS SC 66aaa, W! was really a thing since regular 66aa against the wall isn't great,
I usually like to use SC 66bb or SC 236k after a wall hit in JS soul charge because of the higher mood change chance over 4k at the end of the combo and more Dmg if you don't get the combo extension from 4k.

What options do you have after SC 66aaa hits them into a wall? And is the Dmg good compared to other SC combos? :)

Violent Vodka

Pick Your Poison
What's great about JS SC 66A.A.A is that the scaling doesn't seem to be as harsh as it is with other moves. After JS SC 66A.A.A, you can do another JS SC 66A.A.A and chain them. If you end the wall combo with it, you can JS 6B.B, JS SC 66B.B and pick them up, or CE.

Bloodredtyrant

[01] Neophyte
I'm loving the number of up arrows. I have high hopes. They even address :6::B::B: and :6::B::K:. Buuuuut... I don't see anything about Tira's :4::B: string. Kinda hope it gets better. Don't want people side-stepping her :4::B::B::K: anymore.

Oh well. Twenty buffs is definitely worth the wait.

There seems to be a nerf on her :4::(4)::A+B::A::A: attack. Is that her ballerina one? I've never even used that. Wonder what they nerfed?

TiraLoveSlave

[09] Warrior
In regards to her ballerina move, I saw on reddit they removed the glitched meter gain on that attack. Would be an understandable enough reason.

orangeislands31

[13] Hero
Just like the main page says, new patch coming on the 17th. Too bad the patch notes are in Japanese but I’m seeing a lot of “up” arrows. Looks like our girl is getting some buffs!View attachment 57897
So I guess we wait for the translation now? This is amazing! I was seriously worried that I would have to switch to a new main, but now there's a glimmer of hope! Playing Tira is so much fun. <3