Pretty Birdy of Death

Yeah, I agree. Though my recent testing on the move shows it can be VERY strong, especially in wall combos, so maybe like a NCC... but it should combo or be advantage on block, yes.

Yeah, I agree. Though my recent testing on the move shows it can be VERY strong, especially in wall combos, so maybe like a NCC... but it should combo or be advantage on block, yes.
This is why I like walled stages more than open stages. You can do more cool combos and fights don't end with a stupid ring-out. Walled stages are just more fun.

Didn't know JS SC 66aaa, W! was really a thing since regular 66aa against the wall isn't great,
I usually like to use SC 66bb or SC 236k after a wall hit in JS soul charge because of the higher mood change chance over 4k at the end of the combo and more Dmg if you don't get the combo extension from 4k.

What options do you have after SC 66aaa hits them into a wall? And is the Dmg good compared to other SC combos? :)

What's great about JS SC 66A.A.A is that the scaling doesn't seem to be as harsh as it is with other moves. After JS SC 66A.A.A, you can do another JS SC 66A.A.A and chain them. If you end the wall combo with it, you can JS 6B.B, JS SC 66B.B and pick them up, or CE.

Just like the main page says, new patch coming on the 17th. Too bad the patch notes are in Japanese but I’m seeing a lot of “up” arrows. Looks like our girl is getting some buffs!
6B7F2328-1592-47C9-8E83-5B39D03A375E.jpeg

I'm loving the number of up arrows. I have high hopes. They even address :6::B::B: and :6::B::K:. Buuuuut... I don't see anything about Tira's :4::B: string. Kinda hope it gets better. Don't want people side-stepping her :4::B::B::K: anymore.

Oh well. Twenty buffs is definitely worth the wait.

There seems to be a nerf on her :4::(4)::A+B::A::A: attack. Is that her ballerina one? I've never even used that. Wonder what they nerfed?

In regards to her ballerina move, I saw on reddit they removed the glitched meter gain on that attack. Would be an understandable enough reason.

What’s funny is even if all the changes are true, she still is mediocre. But I’ll take it. I really want to see these new hit animations though.

Honestly, these changes sound really good. It sounds like they've really helped Jolly's poke and distance game, which is what that persona is supposed to excel at.

Honestly, these changes sound really good. It sounds like they've really helped Jolly's poke and distance game, which is what that persona is supposed to excel at.
I agree, these changes are not flashy on paper but they seem like they will round her out better. They’re more fundamental improvements, and I dunno, having faster movement speed in GS sounds pretty good to me.

I like what I see! Especially the buffs to JS :6::B::B: and :6::B::K: strings. I guess her JS :4::B: string is meant to be somewhat unreliable. Not any real huge changes, but lots and lots of small changes that could make her mid-tiered. Has the patch landed yet? What time is it supposed to land in the States?

The 4B strings for both JS/GS really do confuse me. They are animated so well with clearly lots of thought in them, but they are so poorly designed in terms of tracking and use. Maybe they intended it to just be fun moves for the trailers and nothing else.

The 4B strings for both JS/GS really do confuse me. They are animated so well with clearly lots of thought in them, but they are so poorly designed in terms of tracking and use. Maybe they intended it to just be fun moves for the trailers and nothing else.
Tira's neck has always like... stopped existing in GS 4B:B :B, so I mean like.......... that's why she wears neckwear. 😂

Back