PS4 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS just showed the fat wannabe fail bully it is

They acted as big mouth assholes as long was possible, too sure to be the owners of videogame world and that the opinion of informed peoples (aka videogamers) don't count shit

Then when the fat bully find somebody ready to fight back and punch his fat face, it all turn into apologies, from asshole to friendly, it was a joke, it was all a big misunderstanding bro,nevah said that. I want to be your friend, we are both cool

Lol, so classic shitface style

"Best" thing in my main forum you yet have nerds claiming one should admire MS for being humble
Humble? Lol
They just seen Titanic 2.0 going to happen and eat back all shit spitted on last days

They showed theyr true colors in the most epic embarassing possible way, but peoples will forget in a week

Hold on!

MS didn't actually apologize for shit. make no mistake, this is a surrender. They're acquiescing to the call of the internet. It's a very powerful call no doubt about it, but you can see it clear as day that they intended to go thru with this simply because of the Day 1 install. That Day 1 install means that they did indeed intended to go full on with their proposed system but if it wasn't for their world wide sales forecast - I'm pretty sure it wasn't pretty. I wouldn't doubt that it might have been the worst console launch in history bar none. They had to rethink. It wasn't your voice. it was your money.

but here's what i'm interested in..

I might get a warning, hell i might even get banned.. but you know what? I think it's worth it. Hell if I get banned I should be more productive in my work anyhow, and I been around long enough. My people know me, and i know them. I got respect for them, as i hope they do me.

but here's the thing.

I wish i knew Ishimaru jenarimashmaru or whatever his name is. I call him IJ. I wish i knew this dude in person. I wish I knew where he lived. I wish I had free access to him. and if you know this dude, I invite you to do what I'm about to say.

Cause you see, I would be over his house right now. Staring him dead in his face. and studying his reaction to this news. I wanna know how this dude feels. What is going thru his mind right now. are we not curious?
this nigga was going thru not one not two but as many threads as he could preaching that MS bible.

Can I get an AMEN!

louder than any soul on here he was vehement I say. LOUD. Talkin how he was in full support of MS's vision! Talked about that DRM and how he was in SUPPORT! HE BELIEVED! HE WAS A RIDE OR DIE MUTHA FUCKA!

and now that MS left this nigga like so much carrion I want to know how he feels.
Microsoft doesn't seem to give a fuck about the developers now... do they?

All that shit you was talkin son.

negated.

denied.

Like you never owned it.

your disc is dirty. please clean it or insert a new copy - BUT IT'S A BRAND NEW COPY! DON'T MATTER! YOUR DISC IS DIRTY. I'm not readin this shit!

I'm sorry sir, but your card declined. do you have another? please swipe again!

I ASK YOU! IJ.. how the fuck do you feel right now?

wooo.. if i was in your house.. I wanted to be right there beside you as you found out about this shit.. eattin a bowl of cheerios.. smackin on the food so loudly... with a chesire cat grin on my face... SO.....*smack smack* *stirring my cereal* how you feelin bruh? *takes a spoonful* you alright? *smack smack* you was talkin that shit hella hard bruh...*takes another spoonful* mmm... *ducks down next to IJ's shoulder* How's that make you feel? seems to me MS don't give a fuck about you... they tossed your ass to the wolves... *smack smack* mmm...
what about the developers? How they feel? they don't feel a damn thing.. why?

CAUSE THEM NIGGAS GOT PAID.

*stands back up* *leans back* *takes another spoonful* mmm... this is some good shit. I think i'm going get me another bowl... brb...

BOY! I wanna know how you feel right now. You got me invested. I'm interested in your story.
cause you're always the best story IJ.. Your hero. left you to die IJ... How does that make you feel. to know.. MS don't give one flying fuck about you. they switched up their story this quick.. all that shit you was talkin. has been negated. How do you feel son?

I need to know.

GREATNESS

tumblr_m69gmgBqVj1rskeexo1_500.gif

Hold on!

MS didn't actually apologize for shit. make no mistake, this is a surrender. They're acquiescing to the call of the internet. It's a very powerful call no doubt about it, but you can see it clear as day that they intended to go thru with this simply because of the Day 1 install. That Day 1 install means that they did indeed intended to go full on with their proposed system but if it wasn't for their world wide sales forecast - I'm pretty sure it wasn't pretty. I wouldn't doubt that it might have been the worst console launch in history bar none. They had to rethink. It wasn't your voice. it was your money.

but here's what i'm interested in..

I might get a warning, hell i might even get banned.. but you know what? I think it's worth it. Hell if I get banned I should be more productive in my work anyhow, and I been around long enough. My people know me, and i know them. I got respect for them, as i hope they do me.

but here's the thing.

I wish i knew Ishimaru jenarimashmaru or whatever his name is. I call him IJ. I wish i knew this dude in person. I wish I knew where he lived. I wish I had free access to him. and if you know this dude, I invite you to do what I'm about to say.

Cause you see, I would be over his house right now. Staring him dead in his face. and studying his reaction to this news. I wanna know how this dude feels. What is going thru his mind right now. are we not curious?
this nigga was going thru not one not two but as many threads as he could preaching that MS bible.

Can I get an AMEN!

louder than any soul on here he was vehement I say. LOUD. Talkin how he was in full support of MS's vision! Talked about that DRM and how he was in SUPPORT! HE BELIEVED! HE WAS A RIDE OR DIE MUTHA FUCKA!

and now that MS left this nigga like so much carrion I want to know how he feels.
Microsoft doesn't seem to give a fuck about the developers now... do they?

All that shit you was talkin son.

negated.

denied.

Like you never owned it.

your disc is dirty. please clean it or insert a new copy - BUT IT'S A BRAND NEW COPY! DON'T MATTER! YOUR DISC IS DIRTY. I'm not readin this shit!

I'm sorry sir, but your card declined. do you have another? please swipe again!

I ASK YOU! IJ.. how the fuck do you feel right now?

wooo.. if i was in your house.. I wanted to be right there beside you as you found out about this shit.. eattin a bowl of cheerios.. smackin on the food so loudly... with a chesire cat grin on my face... SO.....*smack smack* *stirring my cereal* how you feelin bruh? *takes a spoonful* you alright? *smack smack* you was talkin that shit hella hard bruh...*takes another spoonful* mmm... *ducks down next to IJ's shoulder* How's that make you feel? seems to me MS don't give a fuck about you... they tossed your ass to the wolves... *smack smack* mmm...
what about the developers? How they feel? they don't feel a damn thing.. why?

CAUSE THEM NIGGAS GOT PAID.

*stands back up* *leans back* *takes another spoonful* mmm... this is some good shit. I think i'm going get me another bowl... brb...

BOY! I wanna know how you feel right now. You got me invested. I'm interested in your story.
cause you're always the best story IJ.. Your hero. left you to die IJ... How does that make you feel. to know.. MS don't give one flying fuck about you. they switched up their story this quick.. all that shit you was talkin. has been negated. How do you feel son?

I need to know.
tumblr_m5pho1y7at1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

wow.. that's rather interesting.

to everyone else: thank you! I have my moments.. but the real hero is IJ, if it wasn't for him, there wouldn't be any of that. Let's give the lad a round of applause.
The thing I find rather interesting is all the complaining about disc ownership 10-15 years from now before we've even held an X1 controller and M$ patched the shit out like it was light work. They must be taking lessons from NRS.

Logic would dictate this was always possible but all I got left in me is Ed Lovers famous line "C'mon Son"

You've got be fucking shitting me. http://kotaku.com/steam-might-soon-let-you-share-your-games-with-your-fri-514219133 I swear I may just give up gaming and find a new hobby at this point.

meh not worth it anyways cause its all DRM riddled.

honestly though even though im the complete opposite of your point of view, i can actually understand how you're feeling, because i know i was feeling the exact same way until microsoft pulled a 180. so even though we dont agree, at least for the emotional part, you have my sympathies.

meh not worth it anyways cause its all DRM riddled.

honestly though even though im the complete opposite of your point of view, i can actually understand how you're feeling, because i know i was feeling the exact same way until microsoft pulled a 180. so even though we dont agree, at least for the emotional part, you have my sympathies.
But the major difference here is you could've brought a PS4. My chance to vote with my wallet was taken away from me by people constantly bitching on the internet. Brand loyalty should be a crime. I mean "C'mon son"

But the major difference here is you could've brought a PS4. My chance to vote with my wallet was taken away from me by people constantly bitching on the internet. Brand loyalty should be a crime. I mean "C'mon son"

Brand loyalty is what IJ and you have mein fruend lol. Wanting it to be good when it was bad, to have a future when the future was dim.

It was the lack of brand loyalty and all the crying by Microsoft fans, not ps4 fans, that gained the switch.

IJ is a funny individual, who was trolling people in this thread about MS's superiority over Sony and an advocate of MS's decision for it's DRM choice. He's also the reason why the xbox1 thread got closed. He started arguing with someone about efame and their status as a video gamer.

but anyway, he advocated for DRM so hard, that I want to know how he feels now that MS flipped the script and pretty much made him look stupid for everything he fought so hard to defend.
I mean he really has two options:

Ignore it and continue on with his crusade for microsoft and how it is the best. (my money is on this.)
or admit that he was made to look foolish and concede some things about the flaws in his argument. (I don't think he would do this.)

it's just a matter of closure for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back