SCV Ivy revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The the new design, but how come she always looks much better in the art than in the render? They always overdo the mouth and the eyes, make kind of look like a transvestite.

I actually prefer her in-game face over her face in the render. The in-game has more distinct features, she looks more ethnic in that one, rather than just a standard pretty face. I like the jacket and her more covered up appearance. Though the heavy usage of lines on the underdress makes it somewhat heavy to look at.

As long as her design pisses off weaboo's who ideas of femininity are tainted by years of american culture, then on top of that tainted by years of japanese anime/hentai/ecchi design which in itself is an exaggeration of the western beauty ethic... I'm happy. So happy. Stay classy.

-Idea

I wonder what's her secret to looking young...
The anti-aging wonders of alchemy! :D

Anyways, I love the dominatrix-classy hybrid costume and I'm DEEPLY relieved that they made her dress a little more modest. Tbh, her SCIV 1p costume crossed the line (make that a line across her tits and a line between her bum cheeks). D:

Her glove... I've seen it before.. hmmm

Diabolical-freddy-glove.jpg

lol

i was gunna say she is turning into Freddy Kruger :D

im loving the outfit but im not really liking the shoulder armour, i prefer the English Rose she has at the moment! :P

Is it just me, or did her boobs get a bit smaller? It could also be the covering, because her SC5 outfit doesn't look like they're falling out. But they do look smaller..
And I love her armpiece, just.. not the shoulder.. I liked the SC3 and SC4 ones.. This one's.. odd.

Her breast look the same to me, just covered up carefully.

Also lol at this screen shot:

sc5_pub_ss_ivy1_siegfried1_001.jpg

For people who don't know how Ivy's sword works this might seem as if she was shooting projectiles at Siegfried! Ivy is the new Algol of SC5!!!!

Ahh, I see. And that would be cool for her Critical Edge.... though that'd be pretty much the exact same as her current Critical Finish. Ivy needs a backdash attack. I think it'd be cool for her to hop back while grabbing the tip of her whip with her left hand, and throwing it at the opponent. On counter, it'd be a cool cripple stun with a guaranteed 9gB.

In case you've played it, kinda like how Lightning casts Ruin/Ruinga/all magic spells? on Final Fantasy XIII.

Just wow. Fucking WOW. She look amazing and not ridiculous. I love how her costume seem to be a combination of all her previous SC 1P costumes. The leather patter in SC4, the White from SC3, her armor except for the snake part remind me of SC2.

This has got me pumped up. I'm going to start editing the original concept like I did for SC4 and plan what color I am going to use.

Ahh, I see. And that would be cool for her Critical Edge.... though that'd be pretty much the exact same as her current Critical Finish. Ivy needs a backdash attack. I think it'd be cool for her to hop back while grabbing the tip of her whip with her left hand, and throwing it at the opponent. On counter, it'd be a cool cripple stun with a guaranteed 9gB.

In case you've played it, kinda like how Lightning casts Ruin/Ruinga/all magic spells? on Final Fantasy XIII.
Now that I think of it, maybe what we are seeing here is actually ... the new command throw animation?! Perhaps our prayers have been answered. Summon Suffering in SCIV has the exact same color of the "projectiles", purple and blue.
My other guess would be a critical edge attack. We will see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back