SCV Ivy Video Thread

Do the properties of that move differ in any way from the one we know from SC4? (except damage)

It's almost virtualy impossible to hit the opponent with it in SC4 on high level play. I think it's too slow to even whiff punish high moves.

Same properties yes.

I just see this now. That's wrong.
On Ivy vs Ivy, it can be used to counter CL 6A A+K, on the last hit.
2 more examples:

Vs Nightmare
Against GSS, 4K win vs all of Night options but one which is GSS delay A.
WP 214A win vs GSS delay A.
Mix up between 4K and WP 214A against GSS.

Vs Setsuka
Against 2363B_2363A,
WP 214A > 2363A
WP 214A > 2363B but Ivy gets hit on her back or in the air depending on the 2363B timing.
In both situation the combo differs from the original ones, giving opportunities to your opponent to miss his combo and to punish.

I already used this move succesfully on both Saitoh (against throws), against Keev (explained), against Maxou (explained), against Keysona (Anticipate Mitsu's B6), against Dina (vs Sophi's A+B auto Gi), against Ahriman (Anticipate Voldo's BS A+B) and so on and so on...

It's strong enough as it is in SC 4. It is REALLY unbalanced right now in SC V.
Even if I think 4A+B auto Gi and 214B are the first move to correct, 214A damage should also be corrected in my opinion.

hope they didn't over simplify her, i enjoyed the complexity and the fact noobs couldnt use her... if she gets too easy guess i'll just focus on voldo untill i see how these other people play

I actually yelled "HOLY SHIT!" when I saw that.

Same here! WOW

Okay, I'm at work and there was no way I was gonna yell out loud. And I watched it and yelled "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU.....?!?" and replayed that part 10 times.

That was some crazy shit. That's gonna get a lot of attention but it only took about less than a third of life and was a BE so I hope people don't whine about that stuff.

I really hope there's more crazy attacks like that, for her and the rest of the cast.

Woow that move is soo flashy. They nerfed ivy lick damage from sc3 and sc4. Glad to see decent damage on that move again.

That move deserves screencaps. :)

ivyarrowscreencap.png

Wow! Why didn't they show such an awesome move in a trailer? Best looking move so far. :)

I can't wait to read Ring's impressions when he gets back to Poland.

Talk about Trolling PrjSoul is doing a good job with Wp A+B,A+K. The new Move is sheik though and really makes me want Fc3B back even more especially with {B} and NC A+B. (i cant find a sinister faced smiley to get my point across.)​

AMAZING!

Part of me feels that it doesn't really fit Ivy's move set. Since when do dominatrixes used bow and arrow? But then, I don't care, because it is that awesome. Let her evolve.

Back