SCV- New CHARACTER ideas

I want someone with a sword and a shield... *camera on Pat and Pyr* A real LONG SWORD and a REAL SHIELD (Borromir style?)

Otherwise, a character that throws blocks of wood maybe... yeah.

For the rest don't want to be rude but i absolutely to NOT see a Bangoo like the one you writed,i understand why when you made Yunsuck's name XD
I just hope to get an evolution of Rock's style: faster, more agile, and with huge moveset full of throws.
Maybe a lil less "strong man" and a lil more savage barbaric quickness... i mean,if Rock was a bear,Bangoo should be a wolf

Eh, it's fine. Honestly I mentioned "Yunsuck" because it was the only remote example I could think of at the time and was unaware of his stigma on this forum. I made my idea because I agree that Bangoo should have savage barbaric quickness which is why I want to see him use butchered and barbaric martial arts in his repertoire.
As far as the comparison with Yun-Seong, I just meant to do what Yun-Seong was MEANT to be, but do it better and with far less suck.

Mayans are aztec lol

hope this is a joke, really really really hope this is a joke, please tell me you are kidding
not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg

I would gladly take any and all of those characters. Sadly, manly men are very rare in Japanese games. We'd likely get 5 women and 5 boyish characters before we got one of those dudes.

hope this is a joke, really really really hope this is a joke, please tell me you are kidding
not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg
No, I am telling the truth. The only difference between them was their methods of sacrifice. Look it up if you don't believe me. The Aztecs came after the Mayans but they were from the same area of South America. Their life and ways (apart from war) were pretty much the same.

No, I am telling the truth. The only difference between them was their methods of sacrifice. Look it up if you don't believe me. The Aztecs came after the Mayans but they were from the same area of South America. Their life and ways (apart from war) were pretty much the same.

HOLY CRAP such level of ignorance!!!!!!!!! unbelivable...and just FYI is not south america is central america and I am from central america...

Back on topic:

I want an Aztec warrior (Mayans were idealists they didn't have good warriors kinda like Athens and Sparta) like this one:

Aztec_Warrior_future_tattoo_by_ipwnnoobs.jpg

Different languages. Different religions.

Maya: Central places where they lived- Guatemala-southern mexico. Had several rulers at the same time.

Aztec: Were from northern mexico, and of another ethnicity. Solitary ruler.

Please show less ignorance.

I want a freaking RUSSIAN!!! and plz no more characters from: Greece, France, England, Germany, love those countries but enough is enough.

That is what I would like to see also! :D
It'd be nice to see the Tsardom of Russia during the early 17th century. I just wonder what type of weapon the character would be using, a sickle and dagger, or customized battle knout.
Knout.jpg

Back