Siegfried Videos

This is very good stuff Pantocrator. thanx for sharing.

heres a list of random tips, suggestions, praise and criticism. =)

forgive me if im off but its late and im very exhausted. kinda even forgot the original reason for y i was posting this.

Your 1B usage was great. It was impressive actually. Never seen the move used so well.

u pressure ur opponent well. helps open up risky opurtunities like the SRSH mixup.

b4(latest) is great stuff, and u use it very effectively. seems like for the most part u were able to train your oponents to block it. seeing that though im curious as to y u didnt whip our b:4 at least once(correct me if im wrong i may have missed it)

66B can be very useful if u can land it at tip range.

while 3B does do somewhat decent SG damage on grd, and SCH K can interrupt anything slower than i15, since there are alot of moves such as 2A or AA ect that can punish it, i would personally cut down usage on this move. not to say not to use it at all, but keep in mind that if u do this your opponent has oppurtunity for free damage. + vs another siegfried 3B SCH K can be VERY bad as 6A can land CH, thus ringing out and 6K is a shakable stun that is +11 on fastest SHK, leaving your rival sieg countless mixup options from a grab, 3B, ag:A, a stance option ect.

i didnt see much 2A. while the move itself isnt very good, being - on hit and CH, it has deceptive range, and therefore can double as a low poke and a baiting tool for jumping back into SSH for whiff punish and mixup options against an agressive opponent.

WR B is good stuff indeed, but keep in mind that it can be stepped. keeping SCH A on hand can discourage stepping, but some opponents may opt to step then crouch.

on another note good effective use of SCH K on hit and CH. keep in mind tho that while SCH KK is duckable, u can use it to push an opponent backwards.

also its somewhat risky, but due to the way ur opponent sways after ag:A grd, u can use it to maneuver them more easily for RO's and wall combos.

and another weapon i can give u is SBH A+B near walls. at certain angles and distances if SBH connects it will send your opponent flying at the wall. however, they will fly into the wall without actually hitting it(simply put the flight path will be obstructed). this can be used to land more...conditional and strange tech traps, such as SBH A+B 1B TT. works more effectively in corners.

while CH 6K is SHK, do not underestimate it. +11 on SHK is still good enuf for a relatively safe stance transition, or a mid/grab/low mixup.

also i'd encourage you to grapple break RO throws at all costs, even if not on reaction. seems like it cost u a few times.

u make great use of b6, like any sieg shud. but on grd if ur opponent likes to just poke back, u can step G after, until they decide to start step killing u.

nice use of 44BB on wake up for TT's. again it helps tighten the grip on ur opponent.

it was also nice to see a bit of 8/9B getting used.

although they are dangerous, im surprised i didnt see more 22_88B.

you were very smart to limit the amount of times you used reaction duckable highs and reaction jumpable lows, while still integrating them effectively as a dangerous tool when u needed it.

of course most of this u already probably know XD but i suppose if anything this post wud at least assist other sieg users.

on a side note, it was good to hear some of the old soundtracks again(SC1 i do believe?)

again thanx for sharing this, it was entertaining to watch, and useful to review. a good all around learning experience. i'd add more, but its about time to hit the sack.

ooooh we were supposed to put our comments on youtube? XD damn im dumb

:D There's not "a suppose to", I just did. I think is better for expressing an opinion using Youtube's type-in time mark, by typing time as for example "0:00", ppl can skip directly to specific time segments of any video.

I'm currently halfway though recording the video to go with my mixup guide, but I'm also doing a beginners guide for Siegfried use in general. As soon as its finished uploading I'll post the links here - comments in PM or here preferably, I never check my youtube.

I'm currently halfway though recording the video to go with my mixup guide, but I'm also doing a beginners guide for Siegfried use in general. As soon as its finished uploading I'll post the links here - comments in PM or here preferably, I never check my youtube.
okie dokie

Lol, for Slayer's & Synraii's up coming videos -if you haven't finished them yet-, Clash Sig's SSH'B with the 3rd hit of Xian's 33B, you'll see what happens, lol.

Easiest way to do it:
On training mode, record a dummy X doing her 33B. Press R3 to reset position. Do 4B+K into Sig's SSH & step back two time, tap back two separated times. Hold select then X to play Xian's 33B. Do Sig's SSH'B after the 2nd hit of Xian's 33B passes to clash SSH'B with the 3rd hit of her 33B.

Btw, I've only done it on the wall-less stage that's outside the tower, with lava on the RO.

LOL, thank you for posting it Pantocrator. I'll call it: The Tip Glitch or TTG. I hope that someone on NAMCO gets to see this LOL.

This happened when I was playing VS CPU on Edge Master difficulty. My internet recently got below 1mbps, not being able to play online & bore with some free time, I tried playing VS CPU on Versus mode for the first time on SC4. I was expecting for the CPU just to GI everything I do, but I was really surprise. SC4's AI on Edge Master difficulty seemed somehow fair, challenging, & good for regaining offline timing reaction all together, it's is like a rehab from post traumatic off timing from playing too much online, heheh.

The toughest CPU IMO so far is Raph's, is definitely tougher than most online Raph (no offense). Then Sophy, which is good to play against at to test safe range pokes against her, her CPU punishes with 236B 80% of the time. I found out that 88A at tip range is very useful against her.

I know CPU is not like playing an intelligent Human opponent, but is sure good practice for reflex to spot & guard or jump or crouch or GI things. Algol's AI does crazy ball set ups, lol.

That glitch video kinda reminds of the wolfcrone ring out glitch where you get knocked out but somehow end up still inside the playfield. I know that glitch can be duplicated with minimal effort.

Back