Siegfried Videos

Recently had a Tourney in Melbourne called BAM which I came 3rd in (Davo 1st Engared 2nd repping Ivy and NM). My matches with #1 and 2 arent up yet but il link them when they are. Before the tourney I challenged Chris to a FT10 grudge match since he Knocked me out at OHN and the results were quiet refreshing.

vs Chris (NM) FT10

Vs Runis (hilda)

vs Charlie (amy, Asta)

Runis claims that Hilda has a bad matchup against Seig, what do you guys think about this? LOL. I wont deny that the guy has a bad matchup against me since compared to how we go against other players were about the same but he usually goes poorly against me. Also yet again Charlie was cocky before he fought me LOL. Give feedback if you have any but these arent the matches I feel i made mistakes in.

Runis claims that Hilda has a bad matchup against Seig, what do you guys think about this? LOL. I wont deny that the guy has a bad matchup against me since compared to how we go against other players were about the same but he usually goes poorly against me. Also yet again Charlie was cocky before he fought me LOL. Give feedback if you have any but these arent the matches I feel i made mistakes in.
The Hilde player was so careless... he never try to do the hit and retreat game that we are used to see in every good Hilde player... also he repeats a lot of sequences so Endnow did what is correct to about it: anticipate and punish!

Endnow did a lot of 3B, but as a poke move its the best option against Hilde; you can't play Hilde using just stances and mixup, you have to attack straight and step always to your left(and guard) and punish if a C1_2_3_B fails.

This Hilde player its good doing the combos but bad in tactics and punishment; Hilde have advantage like 7-3 against Siegfried (6-4 in closed stages), and he only try to do rush out sequences like if he was using Amy and no Hilde... Endnow you just have to tell him to watch videos from Ceirnian and RTD and presto! he will learn who to beat anyone(even another Hilde).

-Stryker-

DAMN all i gotta say is damn nice matches only saw the ones with NM but wow nice I don't really know what to tell you on what to improve I'd say your a really good Sig and you seem to adapt quickly that NM was really good too, it was a fun match to watch overall but I thought the NM should have used WR its a good move he didn't use it once and I barely saw wall combos but good NM overall too he has a great Ring out game.

My vids from the ATX tourney 10/24/09... There was some good :-)...and some bad :-(... Most were pretty intense (these are direct feed so there's no crowd noise but it was pretty hype @ some points)... Tied for 5th but I really wanted top 3 at least...

Me vs SARob (Kilik)
Me vs AlphaMale (Voldo) part 1
Me vs AlphaMale (Voldo) part 2
Me vs Agustin (Amy)
Me vs CNP (Voldo, Raph)

- I.C.E.

@I.C.E.
Nice videos ICE, you played above good. ;) I've posted my brief thoughts on the video's comments.
My advice: Use more 2A, there were moments where you could have won quicker with 2A instead of 1K, because of range and damage. You'd limited yourself in the Amy match, more kA MixUps next time. Although you'd scored a few 3Bs gambles, it ended up leading you into trouble, less 3B next time.

• More kA moves.

• More 2A.

• Less 3B.

Nice dancing ;)

Edit:
Good Sig performance by KDZazter (old):

Hey folks, I recently had a match with Serge (Xianghua player) uploaded from the last Koga tournament.

First Round Challenge, no pants match. Criticism will be very much appreciated!

(I know I definitely should 3B less >_>;; )

Also it wasn't until the last match I remembered a+kA:2A and aGA lol

Apart from the almighty 3B lol...
1) more SRSH K
2) more 22 to differentiate from 88
3) mix in some B6, B4, Aga and kA variations
4) more WS A variety (cancel to full maelstrom or simple transition to SSH)
5) throw less unless adapted to opponent's problems with breaking them

More 2A pokes, at a distance you can 4B+K~back-step into SSH for a whiff punish/ SSH A*B mixup... It works better on CH because you're at less of a disadvantage, but it works similar to 1K, 4B+K~SSH, just at a better safer range...
Yeah more b6, but anticipate step, it can be stepped easily... B4 on wake-up is SGD , stepping afterward is recommended but 1K can be used on slower characters like Asta... 44 is an amazing move, 44, SBH B SC's in 4 blocks, getting them to block it can be tough because it can be GI'd on reaction, keep an eye on the range in which it is blocked and switching into SSH is one of the best options... A+K[A] is the second best SCH transition, use it wisely, but use it when you can, it's better on slower characters too because SCH K is i13 on grd, X's A and Amy's 6B both at i11 are a bitch...
SCH KK is a great tool, taking you out of stance safely on grd, giving advantage on hit (+2 I believe), getting it ducked isn't too bad either but SCH K*KK works fine for mixup, just get out safely and try to take some Soul Gauge with you if you can...
Lastly, learn what B+K~IMP can interrupt, on GI SBH A is guaranteed for great wall combos to boot, on JI SBH B takes them out...

@GAZEROCKisntDEAD: At 2:54 of the first video, how did you got up with BT-SCH'GI after Ralph stunned you?

Edit1: @Gazero VV: Thanks. You played better on the 2nd video.

If you are face down I'm sure it's 4G from the ground, it gets you up BT'd, I don't know if you can do it face up though...
OK fights Gazer, the first one vs Raph, punish Prep BBB*BBB:B and Prep A+B with 3 they are -20 on grd, use more a+kA mixups, understand where to interrupt Raph with 3K... In the fight against Cassy, more a+k[A] mixup, not enough 2A*1K, good stance mixup though more 2*8B+K against Raph, you did SBH instead and I understand that but that Raph did verticals to interrupt you more than 2A...

I'd set a record Mitsu to do 1A, 1[A]. I let the first one hit me then I manage to GI the 2nd one with 4gB+K (BT-SCH'GI) from knock down position face up-head towards. I still can't get the consistent timing (yet, wuuaahahahahahaa) but it works.

wall combos on meatspin channel

I dnt even play seig or sc anymore but those looked sweet. Just saw the vid in my subscription box lol.

I've forgotten how i was subscribed to them, all I know i can remember is meatspin being some gay site with a spinning penus.

I never really thought of double iagA into the wall. Suppose because it would have under a 50% sucsess rate with me. Confidence thing I suppose. But holy hell that was a good combo video I always keep it nice and simple with the wall. 3b w! SCH kb SBH k 3b. simple with good tech trap options, the 3b has even been known to re splat and re set the combo. Sometimes I will SCH b then 22b but only occasionally

Back