Siegfried Videos

cool matches. ICE is so fancy XD, liked the sieg mirror

against Algol maybe try a more CF focused approach, his bad sidestep makes him more vulnerable to being CFed than most other characters and sieg has good stuff to damage the gauge. just a suggestion.

posted some comments on the kPc vs danman match in the mashfest video topic

ice vs C-money:
end of first match you get counterhit after a blocked B6 so I think "B6 is too much neg why would you get CH after that." but then at 4:26 you do a 3B after a blocked B6 and it beats cass 236. was that a fluke or is there something I don't know?

I recorded some matches the last weekend vs Dreamkiller from Screaming Fetus team in NY, thanks DK for coming to DR and play with me and my friends.

::Complete set vs Taki::

1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 5/5
-Stryker-

This is me against Yefry... he is a wonderful player from our country, he was ranked 2nd in the two tournaments he participated, and now he is the only player who defeated Omega in an awful way: 10-3; he is a monster player like I never faced before, that is my match against his main Yoshi. In this match everybody can see the difference between a top tier like Yoshi against Siegfried a mid tier.

This is my FT10 against Yefry's Astaroth, he only plays for the win; the last time we fought I win but this time he was "on fire" (All the players have this certain day to show his true potential); I post most time the matches I lose so you can see what I was doing right and what I was doing wrong so you can learn and show me later.

1- 2- 3- 4- 5-
-Stryker-

Some of my matches from E.B.O.
Im not happy with my performance caught on tape, as usual, but It should be good enough. The first set features me in a casual 1st-to-5 preceding the E.B.O. tournament. The other ones are from the tournament itself, winner bracket quarterfinal and loser bracket semifinal, respectively. Constructive criticism is welcome.

@Sach, against daGotth: Many 3Bs ended up into block, maybe you didn't throw enough to get him duck. I liked your use of 1B though, sophy didn't step them (or you didn't allowed her to do so), instead she run into them. 22_88Bs were killer, but she learnt to wait for whiffin SSH A+B. Flapjacks in middle of ring? Why not just regular throws for better damage? Not the best Sach, but solid

Its all about the guts, SDN. All about he guts to take risks.
I dunno where that flapjack came from, tho. :P

I was felling the pressure in that match, Daggoth never plays on easy... he was doing everything in safe mode, Sach used it sometimes to power on the red alarm in the soul gauge... good matches... the miracle RO with the overtoss was epic and hilarious... I knew about Daggoth power since SC3 and he is a hard to deal match... in the Chazy fight it was like looking in the mirror, me fighting Judas with all that strange moves Mitsurugi has. I don't know what you think about this match but for me is 6/4 for Mitsurugi.

-Stryker-

Sacha, glad to see I'm not the only one who uses 22 or 88~SSH A+B (Again, textual input gives me trouble, so forgive me if I missed, or added an unnecessary symbol)

Stryker(Siegfried) vs Sensei (Sophitia)
1/2 2/2
Stryker(Siegfried) vs Dreamkiller(Scherezade)
1/3 2/3 3/3
Sorry Guys, but that elf is really broken... I thought no Amy can stop me (in fact he couldn't beat me using Amy) but this elf is totally broken (Amy fast and safe game plus more range and tracking).

-Stryker-

Should have done this a while ago all these clips are 2-3 months old but their all tourney vids. Ive got another tourney coming up so can you guys please give me some feedback/suggestions.

vs Engared (NM)

vs Chris (NM)

vs Charlie (Raph/Vadar)

vs Davo (Ivy)

Vs Eclair (Talim)

The clip against Davo is the one id like to hear feedback from the most because I don't know Ivy very well.

Omicron_Zero vs OnlyWingedAngel FT10 Pt1

FOR SOME REASON, Youtube keeps cutting my videos down to 4:42minutes. I will fix it, soon hopefully.

*FIXED* Full OnlyWingedAngel vs OmicronFT10

Vs Bubbles also some Lizardman usage included

Vs Astaroth66 and Krisco NY

Vs Xephukai and Icybluecrycis

@ Endnow vs Davo:
Nice agAs, but the rest is plain wrong. Even if you had unknown-factor upon you, you still had better chances for RO than him. (Don't take it badly, btw. Just my opinion)

I don't like giving bad opinions to no one, but I'll start soon.

LOL yeah those agAs were the cause of much mockery on the Ivy threads. Yeh i played poorly against him but i feel i played well in my other matches

Nice fights, I gotta get myself and HD camera like that.

how you pull of Iaga consisently i will never know, (stick perhaps?) Very nice usage of 1AA and 22_88B I will take note of your tactics :)

Back