Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

One of the background images in the CaS pic-taker thingy is like a magazine cover, it mentions Ivy, Natsu, Pyrrha, and Hilde. :P I wouldn't read into it.

It’s a shame there isn’t anything else, but at least you don’t have to grind to get everything. Just have to be willing to pay for it.

Good thing there aren’t any loot boxes or microtransactions to get them.

I think it´s a fact that we´ll have more dlc coming in the future. If I had a choice for a dlc pack, I´d like to have Dinosaur heads/feet for the lizard men, and primitive armor/ weapon sets: (stone axes , bone daggers and such) and another one with armor and mesoamerican weapons.

still a shame we couldn't get back the original fighting styles from 3. hopefully it could be a potential patch if SCVI is successful.

Is it just me or are the character name inputs being censored now? It has a 12 character limit but I couldn't enter "Oni [anything]"

Edit: And I would like them to fix how some of the stickers are falling onto the body, I like that I no longer have to play that game of moving the screen around for a projection. But I'm finding allot of the stickers are glitching now when you try to place them in certain areas. It would also be helpful if they would put in a copy sticker, so I could not stress over the slightest offset when making symmetrical stickers on arms for an example.

So there may be unlockables based on the following:

While playing Libra today I ran across a series of sidequests centered around Salia Olschmidt, and her model seems to have unique hair. This is just based on her vignette from the text adventure as I haven't fought her yet, but it may be possible to unlock her hair? Considering people seem to have unlocked the bow accessory it doesn't seem farfetched. If not it seems like a waste.

Last edited:

Literally despicable. Lizardman in SC4 had tons of leg, chest, head, and even MASK options or customization! I’m really hoping this gets updated in a future patch, because right now I’m not happy...

It is very perplexing, especially when you can fight a CaS Lizardman wearing a chest item during the story mode. Right now I want to be happy and celebrate the game's launch, but when it comes time to voice suggestions for improvements, this will definitely have to be brought up.

So there may be unlockables based on the following:

While playing Libra today I ran across a series of sidequests centered around Salia Olschmidt, and her model seems to have unique hair. This is just based on her vignette from the text adventure as I haven't fought her yet, but it may be possible to unlock her hair? Considering people seem to have unlocked the bow accessory it doesn't seem farfetched. If not it seems like a waste.

Here's hoping.

But do we have any idea yet how many of these side quests there are? There'd have to be an awful lot to make up for the parts shortfall.

Is it just me or do the tattoos look really bad in SC6? On skin they look very washed out. And also unlike scv you cannot tweak the colours on them.

Here's hoping.

But do we have any idea yet how many of these side quests there are? There'd have to be an awful lot to make up for the parts shortfall.
There seem to be almost an endless amount of them and I'm only 4 hours into Libra. I've yet to unlock anything but I'm hoping for anything at this point.

Back