Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Anyone else notice Azwel's weapons always get some red and blue effect regardless what color you select? Just want to make sure i didnt miss something. I also changed the "streak/trail" color to match the yellow/purple set i selected but that didnt fix it. The red/blue is always there no matter what i do, right?

Anyone else notice Azwel's weapons always get some red and blue effect regardless what color you select? Just want to make sure i didnt miss something. I also changed the "streak/trail" color to match the yellow/purple set i selected but that didnt fix it. The red/blue is always there no matter what i do, right?
Yeah noticed same thing. Kind of irritating really.

Not since SCIII. Facial hair has been stuck to faces from SCIV on.

Really!? I used CaS a lot in both of those games and I didn't even notice. Probably doesn't help that we only have like 4 options total. Mustache, handlebar mustache, stubble and thicker stubble. I'm usually pretty good at looking past the little things but this one just erks me. I really hope they polish up the creation mode. It feels underwhelming in comparison to the rest of the game :(

@Ardent You press start to view the full window. The controls are at the bottom and one of them changes the time of day.

You know what annoys me though? There isn’t a feature to speed up the sliders or something like that.

Last edited:
I see how it is, changing the time of day was something i've wanted for YEARS now (playing the series since i was 4, started CASing at 5, my imagination ran wild back then). As for the sliders, i don't mind that much.

Many thanks for looking into this and letting me know @SpellcraftQuill, appreciate it! :)

Yeah noticed same thing. Kind of irritating really.

*sigh*
As far as i'm concerned, that makes red/blue the only real choice because no way in hell i'd bother selecting another color pair that just completely clashes with the red/blue.

I mean COME ON PS, they had to know that shit looks awful.

There's definitely a serious issue where several items don't have a neutral white base when coloring them. Groh's super mode hair is probably the worst example. That hair is near useless because you can barely even tint it. Set the white part to black and it looks off-white. Set the red part to anything and it looks like red.

I've noticed some problems with CaS. Some of the tattoos/sgickers have very washed out colours on your character compared to the selection thumbnail and very poor quality rendering too on some clothes - some of them you literally can't even make out what the tattoo is because they look like a garbled mess.

Also some of the tattoos/stickers don't work properly in projection mode, there's like an invisible halfway point through your character which cuts off what you are trying to place.

This may have actually been a SC5 issue, already well known but i dont know because i never used stickers much. Has anyone figured a way to get a sticker on the front and back of a shirt with projection?

Also some of the tattoos/stickers don't work properly in projection mode, there's like an invisible halfway point through your character which cuts off what you are trying to place.

Are you sure? Assuming i know what you're talking about, it looked like that at first for me but then i noticed the stickers were automatically two colors and that caused it. As soon as i changed the black portion to the same color, it became visible.

I've noticed some problems with CaS. Some of the tattoos/sgickers have very washed out colours on your character compared to the selection thumbnail and very poor quality rendering too on some clothes - some of them you literally can't even make out what the tattoo is because they look like a garbled mess.

And what's with the capes you can only add a sticker to the INSIDE of?

This may have actually been a SC5 issue, already well known but i dont know because i never used stickers much. Has anyone figured a way to get a sticker on the front and back of a shirt with projection?

Are you sure? Assuming i know what you're talking about, it looked like that at first for me but then i noticed the stickers were automatically two colors and that caused it. As soon as i changed the black portion to the same color, it became visible.

Yeah I know what you mean but it's not the colour. Was trying to place a tattoo on the upper arm / shoulder of my setsuka earlier and in projection it was getting cut off (at that point it was completely black so it was obvious). It's like it only let's you place on the front half of the body. Using rotation instead gets around this but then the tattoo gets elongated and looks very washed out. It's all a bit buggy. It's a shame because scvs tattoos/sticker positioning worked fine. Not really sure why they didn't just make it work the same way.

Yeah I know what you mean but it's not the colour. Was trying to place a tattoo on the upper arm / shoulder of my setsuka earlier and in projection it was getting cut off (at that point it was completely black so it was obvious). It's like it only let's you place on the front half of the body. Using rotation instead gets around this but then the tattoo gets elongated and looks very washed out. It's all a bit buggy. It's a shame because scvs tattoos/sticker positioning worked fine. Not really sure why they didn't just make it work the same way.

I REALLY hope someone can chime in here with "You dumbass, you have to select this or do that and it'll work." I would much rather be the idiot here rather than accept PS actually altered the system to where you can only place stickers on the interior of a cape....
Seriously....

So it's cool that Taki's bodysuit will have the glowing runes in Soul Charge no matter who wears it or how. Grøh has really exceptional weapon choices. The best overall look in my opinion is Raphael's glasses and shoulder cape, Groh's jacket top, Kilik's Dvapara Yuga, and Siegfried's pants and boots. I'll post a pic later but specifically the shoulder cape and Dvapara look really good together.

QUESTION: Is it easier to get SP in Libra of Souls or Soul Chronicle or do I have to do Arcade? I need the maid stuff.

Soul Chronicle alone will net you about 10000 SP, which isn’t enough to get everything. Getting gold in Libra of Soul becomes very trivial in the postgame, so exchanging gold for SP is probably faster than Arcade Mode, but I don’t know how much that gives you. I’ve only done Soul Chronicle and Libra of Soul so far.

Does anyone happen to know where custom characters are saved on the PC version? I'd like to see if I can easily bring along my characters or share them outside of the clunky network share.

Back