Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Umbra4life

[09] Warrior
Jesus Christ... Whenever I try to do anything in this CaS it seems that it keeps on fighting against me. Want to make auotamaton as a base for human with automaton body? No paint jobs for them (and one face). Want make some more complex sticker on body? They don't stack. Want to paint hands in a different colour? It doesn't cover whole hands. Want to add some sticker on Armor? No way jose... Seriously. I can't recall having such troubles with it like ever...
Yes, there are so many really crappy problems, but you actually can stack stickers. For some strange reason this game makes stickers stack in reverse --- so start placing stickers in the furthest spot to the right, and make your way toward the left side if you want them to stack on top of each other. 😁

Heniek

[10] Knight
Yes, there are so many really crappy problems, but you actually can stack stickers. For some strange reason this game makes stickers stack in reverse --- so start placing stickers in the furthest spot to the right, and make your way toward the left side if you want them to stack on top of each other. 😁
Thanks for the tip! Actually noticed that they do stack but it is kinda odd like that. Finally made a custom I am glad of. Too bad the leotard doesn't have a sleeveless version because I've found out that zipper stickers are great for pseudo robotic arms

Amesang

[04] Fighter
Is it wrong to think that the order is due to Japanese being read right-to-left? I'm sure I'm wrong, but after looking over my SCV formulas I noticed the order for the "color code" was reversed; 0:0,0 used to be "white," now it's 31,0:0.

As for stickers, they're both frustrating and amusing since it seems the darker a sticker's color, the more translucent the edges become, and the lighter the color, the more opaque they become; I took advantage of this with a pair of skull stickers, black and white, to create a solid-white skull with a black outline (although I also used a solid-white pocket sticker to "fill in the gaps").

Last edited:

Heniek

[10] Knight
Yeah I've noticed some issues with opacity of some stickers and how colours work on them
I've got a bit frustrated again because I wanted to make an alt and wanted to add 99 on one pauldron. Unfortunately they are mirrored on the other pauldron which results in a character having nice 99 on one shoulder but then having mirrored 99 on the other. It pains me so much

Amesang

[04] Fighter
Yeah, that, too, is a mixed blessing; it's great for turning a pair of leather shoes into sneakers by using the zipper sticker as velcro straps and adding a cute marking on the outside (and inside, but I was able to cover that up):
…on the other hand, it made it difficult creating a decent "Man of Steel" variant Supergirl in SCV using that legless "scaled suit" under-armor; I ended up just giving her a "pink" and gold shield with no marking, but at least I was able to make a decent shield for her cape.

Last edited:

SpellcraftQuill

[14] Master

I'm worried I made him look a bit too much like Olberic (who I admittedly used as a reference in the design) from Octopath Traveler since I felt two of my main party was same-y being in mentor roles of sorts and just fused them together.

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow
Holy shit. Amy’s costume fits 2B so well it looks like it could be official. Just give it the right modifications and Bam!

SSfox

[14] Master
Wow this is amazing, i'm not even that a big of a fan of the costume normally but i just made it based on this tutorial and it looks fantastic, even better than the original, guess the 2018 VS 2002 graphics has something to do with it

Me here thinking it was dumb from Bamco to put horns in CaS, i've never been so wrong in my life!!

Of course SC5 Ivy is still my favorite outfit

Amesang

[04] Fighter
There's a contest? How does it work? If it's regular CaSes (how do you pluralize abbreviations ending in "s"?) I could submit my Dungeons & Dragons/World of Greyhawk Suel sorceress, Quintessa; I liked how setting the Malfested (Mutated) markings to "black" made them nearly invisible against her snow-white skin, and a combination of stickers and the Basic 1 pattern made for a nice gradient effect on her dress… which was also fun to paint for her figurine:

…otherwise I still have my schoolgirl Tira; most of my regular character CaSes are just cosplays of other characters (Earth-chan Talim, Noob Saibot Taki, Amy "Rose" Sorel, Wendy Thomas 2B, &c.), but the schoolgirl outfit was fun 'cause of the socks, shoes, and the "history book" strapped to her back:

The Tira pictures are old; I had since changed the angle of the book and replaced the "3D" stars on her shoes with plain white ones.

CelestialZodiac

[12] Conqueror
There's a contest? How does it work? If it's regular CaSes (how do you pluralize abbreviations ending in "s"?) I could submit my Dungeons & Dragons/World of Greyhawk Suel sorceress, Quintessa; I liked how setting the Malfested (Mutated) markings to "black" made them nearly invisible against her snow-white skin, and a combination of stickers and the Basic 1 pattern made for a nice gradient effect on her dress… which was also fun to paint for her figurine:

…otherwise I still have my schoolgirl Tira; most of my regular character CaSes are just cosplays of other characters (Earth-chan Talim, Noob Saibot Taki, Amy "Rose" Sorel, Wendy Thomas 2B, &c.), but the schoolgirl outfit was fun 'cause of the socks, shoes, and the "history book" strapped to her back:

The Tira pictures are old; I had since changed the angle of the book and replaced the "3D" stars on her shoes with plain white ones.
Sorry to say that the CaS contest ended on the 21st of this month.

Stein

Angelica's Swordsmith
Has anyone been able to do a spot-on recreation of the classic Harley Quinn bodysuit?

I'm mainly talking about the color tiles on the suit, like the right part of the upper body is black and the left part is red, and vice versa on the lower body.

I've tried to recreate this look several times, but have never succeeded, mainly due to the fact that the Creation mode is so frustrating! >_< For example, when I select a sticker and choose "Right Arm", then it gets put on both arms even though I specifically selected "Right Arm".

Last edited: