Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

There seem to be almost an endless amount of them and I'm only 4 hours into Libra. I've yet to unlock anything but I'm hoping for anything at this point.

Well if there are that many side quests and you haven't unlocked anything yet, I guess it's safe to say there might only be a few odd things, and nothing to get too excited about. Of course I hope I'm wrong. I've yet to hit libra as I only just started playing this afternoon.

Let us know if you unlock anything dude!

Best video of 2018
iuZxtjE.png

Han-myeong actually fights! He uses Mitsurugi's Kokuenra.
Hwang has a new design, weird that it's not featured in Soul Chronicle.
Yun-seong was mentioned and gets a museum page.

I'm having some issues with colours too. They seem to look way too oversaturated on the vs screen compared to in the match I'm not sure what's going on with it.

Last edited:
Eesh, game uses a pretty ugly dithering effect to mimic alpha effects/transparency (something UE4 seems to be bad at). If you want a good example, equip the fur neck wrap or goat legs. Yikes!

No...beards...!?!?

Not since SCIII. Facial hair has been stuck to faces from SCIV on.

God, I wish they split Sophitia's dress into two separate parts. This game is severely lacking in decent skirts, plus I hate the top half of her dress. Doesn't help that you can't put a shirt or something over it.

I can safely say I haven't had much fun with CaS. I start making a character and just end up blanking entirely. Hell, I've actually almost gotten as mad as I do when I lose against the CPU over and over lmao.
I've only made two of my characters from SCV, whereas I've attempted making around 8 or 9. I was really hoping that DLC wouldn't end up being a necessity for me to enjoy CaS, but here we are. Missing the most basic shit imaginable.

I feel so deflated with the cas. I had no idea there would be no new il unlockable gear when I bought this and what we have been given is an absolute joke! I'm now regreting buying the season pass because I get the feeling it's just gonna be more old stuff or just cliché Japanese school crap.
I consider myself a creative chap but theres just not enough stuff to get truly creative with. Previous game had 50 slots and I could have kept going, now we have a hundred and I can't even be botherd to create one!

Back