Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

How Works the entire other peole CAS? It only shows you random characters one by one?
I'm very sorry if i sound stupid but, what is it you're trying to say? I can't understand.
Neclord wants to know if you can see more than one CaS from someone else at a time.

Unfortunately though, as far as I can tell you only get to view one. But using bumpers/L1R1 you can see a new one. So it's still one at a time as opposed to a big list, but you can cycle through them that way.

Neclord wants to know if you can see more than one CaS from someone else at a time.

Unfortunately though, as far as I can tell you only get to view one. But using bumpers/L1R1 you can see a new one. So it's still one at a time as opposed to a big list, but you can cycle through them that way.
Oh right, i see. So very sorry.
Yes it's only one at a time.

I've tried so hard but I just can't! Everytime I attempt to make a character I just feel defeated. The pitiful amount of recycled gear that's more basic then a blond girl wearing uggs and carrying a Starbucks coffee, the amount of gear that conflicts with almost everything and despite the fact it 2018 stuff is still clipping and ill-fitting.
I consider myself a creative chap but there just isn't enough stuff here to work with.
Im not normily one to get upset by games but the create mode has always been the hugest selling point for me and after many years of waiting for this damn game it's the worst create a soul to date!

Oof, I haven’t visited this forum in years, but it’s a good a time as any to come back. And while sc6 initial character creator is very bare bones I wasn’t about to let that stop the anime nerd in me. For all u fgo fans behold

Attachments

• A16760C9-FB15-45B5-894B-2408B50952FD.jpeg
    A16760C9-FB15-45B5-894B-2408B50952FD.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 136
  • 6F3AC1CD-8303-4EE9-AC33-CD81AADA0B64.jpeg
    6F3AC1CD-8303-4EE9-AC33-CD81AADA0B64.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 128
  • 3D1C69BD-A949-4B8D-B9AF-8E7643AE7DD8.jpeg
    3D1C69BD-A949-4B8D-B9AF-8E7643AE7DD8.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 142
  • 693491A3-4233-419B-9605-B8BF3A6FE61D.jpeg
    693491A3-4233-419B-9605-B8BF3A6FE61D.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 115
  • 5AC7FB3E-BA15-4370-8A6A-6E2643E78714.jpeg
    5AC7FB3E-BA15-4370-8A6A-6E2643E78714.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 148
  • F80995B6-F56B-4956-AD40-F5CABCA10A6F.jpeg
    F80995B6-F56B-4956-AD40-F5CABCA10A6F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 178
  • 63F1CC37-BDEB-40F5-A5BB-14399A6A05FD.jpeg
    63F1CC37-BDEB-40F5-A5BB-14399A6A05FD.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 171
I've tried so hard but I just can't! Everytime I attempt to make a character I just feel defeated. The pitiful amount of recycled gear that's more basic then a blond girl wearing uggs and carrying a Starbucks coffee, the amount of gear that conflicts with almost everything and despite the fact it 2018 stuff is still clipping and ill-fitting.
I consider myself a creative chap but there just isn't enough stuff here to work with.
Im not normily one to get upset by games but the create mode has always been the hugest selling point for me and after many years of waiting for this damn game it's the worst create a soul to date!
It's really strange seeing you, of all people, feeling like this. Understandable but strange. A lot of us consider you easily one of the best and most creative, and I was looking forwards to your stuff, but I totally get you there is a lack, and then the conflicts are frustrating.

I'm getting real disenchanted with half the lower wear including their own boots too.

Armored boots are limited. My main female CaS has lots of BS done. Different armor would help her too since the breastplate doesn’t work well with capes.

Shame Sophie’s boots show some leg. Honor Boots would be nice as DLC.

Just posted this in general discussion thread but worth mentioning here too.

They falsely told us prior to launch that we would be able to download other people's characters even if we don't have the same parts unlocked and that we simply wouldn't be able to edit them which sounds fair.

I tried downloading a particular character and it wouldn't let me because it contained a part I didn't have unlocked yet. So if you don't have the parts then you can't download them, period.

This isn't a huge deal but just thought I'd put it out there because it seems odd that they told us this but we can't actually do it.

EDIT-
They probably realised they could make more money from dlc down the line by restricting it.

I've been able to make a few costumes that fit my taste, but I understand the frustration. I think adding the main gear to the game was a double edged sword, a lot of does seem to cover for some of the missing pieces, the issue is that most of it is not unisex which ultimately sucks for the female part of the cast.

However, it is one of those things that come to no surprise considering Libra and Soul Chronicles, they had to cut on something after all. It is too bad this time around was CaS, but it is not dissimilar of what happened in SCV the only difference is that the budget was located to the other end of single player.

There is 100 pieces of DLC, hopefully some of it will be new pieces and some of it is missing stuff that is good, most things that are were not tbh.

100 pieces give us around 20 sets of 5 pieces, which I hope are either past costumes from SCIV and V or new stuff all together.

It’s too bad they wasted time on the armor break system instead of adding other more useful content.

Also, is there a way to turn that off? In story mode the CAS NPCs don’t have armor break.

I'm hoping the "100 pieces" dont also include character outfits from the season pass. That way we can expect 3 additional outfits which may also be useful. ...Lizardman's outfit wont be useful.

I used to use the bolt from the extras in SCV to give my characters a vacant eye/heterochromia. I had to use to gun to get it to look barely decent in SCVI, since the bolt is gone....

Ivy CAS can't get rid of the purple glow when the weapon changes to whip mode, btw.

Edit: I have now successfully made two CAS to be proud of. As I suspected, they mostly use the character equipment.

Last edited:
Just posted this in general discussion thread but worth mentioning here too.

They falsely told us prior to launch that we would be able to download other people's characters even if we don't have the same parts unlocked and that we simply wouldn't be able to edit them which sounds fair.

I tried downloading a particular character and it wouldn't let me because it contained a part I didn't have unlocked yet. So if you don't have the parts then you can't download them, period.

This isn't a huge deal but just thought I'd put it out there because it seems odd that they told us this but we can't actually do it.

EDIT-
They probably realised they could make more money from dlc down the line by restricting it.
Can you clarify that the character you were trying to download was wearing any parts of Tira's, and also whether or not you own Tira? I'm curious about this.

Back