Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

For those who can't wait until the 26th:

I just don't want to fight against some character EDIT sh1t, no disrespect for those who like this and i can say that there are a lot of outstanding created characters out there that i applaud (and of course a lot of other awful ones lol), and it may be sometimes fun but i just think it should not take the main spot in the game, i just prefer the games in general in their normal original look and state, i've played SC2 for a while even years after its release and it still didn't lost the fun of it even more than 15 years later while it didn't need some character edit stuff and cie, that's just not my thing, and i say it already maybe that's just me( and some minority?) i don't know i've seen a lot of people lost their shiet and were excited over a Mod that replace Mr.X with Thomas the train in RE2 Remake, and i'm here like "Oh my god get that BS out of my field of view"

I'd probably feel differently about it if the CAS options weren't so dissapointing. SC4 and SC6, while making some improvements, also took big steps back from their predecessors in customization. I always felt the overall result was worse than the previous game. SC5 was the only exception, despite everyone hating the game. I felt that game only made significant improvements to CAS without a negative.

I just don't want to fight against some character EDIT sh1t, no disrespect for those who like this and i can say that there are a lot of outstanding created characters out there that i applaud (and of course a lot of other awful ones lol), and it may be sometimes fun but i just think it should not take the main spot in the game, i just prefer the games in general in their normal original look and state, i've played SC2 for a while even years after its release and it still didn't lost the fun of it even more than 15 years later while it didn't need some character edit stuff and cie, that's just not my thing, and i say it already maybe that's just me( and some minority?) i don't know i've seen a lot of people lost their shiet and were excited over a Mod that replace Mr.X with Thomas the train in RE2 Remake, and i'm here like "Oh my god get that BS out of my field of view"
Compromise is a good thing sometimes. The CaS player has to deal with their hitbox and reach changing for the benefit of those complaining about hitboxes, and those who complain about hitboxes need to deal with not everyone wanting to play one of the original cast.

The community doesn't get split and both get most of what they want while having to accept a bit of compromise so both can enjoy the game.

Splitting the community will destroy the game. A compromise is the best solution. All or nothing will result in nothing. Either in the form of no change or no future as the game dies.

CaS is a permanent major feature of the game now. People need to accept it and move on. Any solution that doesn't involve getting rid of CaS has potential. Anything else is a pipe dream.

I don’t get it. SCV didn’t allow CAS in ranked and it wasn’t an issue despite the plethora of problems that game had.

I don’t get it. SCV didn’t allow CAS in ranked and it wasn’t an issue despite the plethora of problems that game had.
I'm pretty sure you could use CaS in ranked in SCV.
I don't think they've ever stopped you from doing so If I'm remembering correctly..

Actually now that i think more about it, i suppose one of the reasons a lot of the equipment appears to "float" and isnt sized right, might have to do with the body size options for all the models. IIRC, SC3 didnt have a lot of these issues. Belts seemed to fit properly over any clothing but that is probably because there weren't any body sliders to adjust sizes and we were only given one model to fit clothing. I imagine its a lot of extra work to come up with the appropriate size on every piece of equipment for every possible model size.

Back