Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Crash X

[13] Hero
Everytime I go to this thread, all I see is nonstop arguments and insults. It's annoying, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. I already suggested that they take it to PMs instead of trying to get this thread shut down over petty catfights.
Sometimes I honestly don’t think the mods/admins really care for what goes on in this thread anymore tbh. They probably get the feeling the cycle will just start anew if they shut it down.
Argument spreads like wildfire. Mods express irritation. Participants get infracted. Thread closed the next day. New thread is made. People bitch about trivial shit again. Mods issue warnings. People still continue bitching. Mods express irritation and close new thread. Participants get infracted. New thread is made. Rinse and repeat.

DanteSC3

[14] Master
Speaking from my own perspective, I don't see anything wrong with friendly debate or disagreement, as this is a discussion thread, a general one, it can be about literally anything as long as it's related to SoulCalibur VI, unless it's so hyper-focused that it deserves its own thread, but most things really don't fall into that category, it doesn't seem like. But like @Ave said, it needs to be done with civility and without being offensive. I don't think that's too much to ask. Unless we're proposing to have a Thunderdome thread, just for "petty arguments", if that would somehow make the quality of this thread go up. And don't suggest the shitposting thread, because that's an entirely different thing, being posts that are obviously low quality by nature, intentionally, whereas the kinds of things that flare up in this thread are, on some level at least, meant well, but something ends up setting things ablaze.

Klimat

[09] Warrior
Very interesting information on Amy's release date!
It basically goes against my earlier predictions, so it's time to rethink what's exactly going on here!

CaS Pack 01 has been released February 19th, Amy is to be released March 26th, that is a 5 weeks gap between the two. Lets assume 5 weeks is indeed the new standard for the rest of Season 1 going forward. That means CaS Pack 02 will be released April 30th, while Cassandra will be released June 4th.
So what's gonna happen near June 4th? E3 2019 starting June 11th!
Now I predict Season 02 to be announced at E3.
Maybe a joined announcement on stage with another team responsible for Season 02 guest character (Okubo and Itsuno showing off new DMC5 DLC and Dante DLC for SC6 together, what a dream scenario!)

DanteSC3

[14] Master
Very interesting information on Amy's release date!
It basically goes against my earlier predictions, so it's time to rethink what's exactly going on here!

CaS Pack 01 has been released February 19th, Amy is to be released March 26th, that is a 5 weeks gap between the two. Lets assume 5 weeks is indeed the new standard for the rest of Season 1 going forward. That means CaS Pack 02 will be released April 30th, while Cassandra will be released June 4th.
So what's gonna happen near June 4th? E3 2019 starting June 11th!
Now I predict Season 02 to be announced at E3.
Maybe a joined announcement on stage with another team responsible for Season 02 guest character (Okubo and Itsuno showing off new DMC5 DLC and Dante DLC for SC6 together, what a dream scenario!)
The despair and disappointment I see in this one's future... is like the moon, red like wine. :sc5vio1:

Klimat

[09] Warrior
The despair and disappointment I see in this one's future... is like the moon, red like wine. :sc5vio1:
Jokes aside, my joined Okubo/Itsuno on stage presentation dream might be a pie in the sky scenario, but I think at least some kind of E3 Season 2 announcement is a pretty realistic prediction at his point.

DanteSC3

[14] Master
Jokes aside, my joined Okubo/Itsuno on stage presentation dream might be a pie in the sky scenario, but I think at least some kind of E3 Season 2 announcement is a pretty realistic prediction at his point.
Perhaps, if the March 26th date is accurate, at least. I'm still on standby about whether or not it's official, not until I hear it from Bandai Namco. I'm willing to believe it, but I won't say it's set in stone just yet. We'll see. If Amy does actually come out this month, then expectations being altered is maybe more realistic, but in the end, we may still yet be on the original timeline.