Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So. Anyone else giving up hope Cassandra will be announced as a character?
Lol no.
Why are you?
The game will almost certainly have the core cast from SC1 AND 2. Im a Cass main and Im pretty certain that she'll be in there. Vergeben's original leak STILL hasnt been proven wrong.

So. Anyone else giving up hope Cassandra will be announced as a character?
Not really, she has a unique enough style, and asumming there is going to be about 24 characters, I'd say that there is a fair chance we'll get her, even if just by probability or elimination. Don't worry, shell probably be getting I..

Im also REEALLY liking the way walls are working in the game. And whoever said SC should have stage transitions and breakable objects like Tekken or DOA....naaaaah~ Im good.
Ill keep my ring outs...it just isnt that kinna game.

I only have one (very important) wish for Cassie. Her line after a throw in sc2, not even sure what she was saying "erere" or something, but it sounded so dope to her. It may seem too simple but for me it added one super nice touch to the character.

If of course of she will make it. Which I'm hopeful for and I think she has very good chances to be in.

Last edited:
Im also REEALLY liking the way walls are working in the game. And whoever said SC should have stage transitions and breakable objects like Tekken or DOA....naaaaah~ Im good.
Ill keep my ring outs...it just isnt that kinna game.
But the walls...work exactly the same as before...

I was thinking today, what of Namco came up with the idea to make "swap gender" character for new SC? :P Like they made female Raven in Tekken 7

I was thinking today, what of Namco came up with the idea to make "swap gender" character for new SC? :P Like they made female Raven in Tekken 7
As for me, if they are going to put Cassandra fighting style in, turn her in a big, angry and rude male with sword and (a big) shield, could be and excellent idea.

Sometimes I'm very happy that the developers ignores most of your requests.Most of them are even stupid or childish.
You're absolutely right. I hope they'll ignore all those requests for Cassandra. They know full well that there are more important characters than her ;)

Anyway, I never asked for anything to Bamco. They know what are they doing. Someone asked for a personal opinion and I gave him my opinion. That's all folks. :)

Last edited:
Back