Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Whenever I check this form it's always about the same stuff, I just like how you keep cycling through the same topics over and over, and the worst part is, the results stay the same cuz nobody changes their opinion at the end of the day xD.
It's either, about Cassandra, Mi-na, Rock, a lil bit of Maxi, a lil bit of Talim, Raph/Amy, Tira..., and sometime we get something new like the wall / ring out mechanics.
But mostly it's always the same stuff, it's funny how people don't get bored turning around like they do.

Whenever I check this form it's always about the same stuff, I just like how you keep cycling through the same topics over and over, and the worst part is, the results stay the same cuz nobody changes their opinion at the end of the day xD.
It's either, about Cassandra, Mi-na, Rock, a lil bit of Maxi, a lil bit of Talim, Raph/Amy, Tira..., and sometime we get something new like the wall / ring out mechanics.
But mostly it's always the same stuff, it's funny how people don't get bored turning around like they do.

I can talk about Mina all year. My wifeu.:sc1min1:

You are wrong.Actually I change my mind after arguing with few people here.I don't like Rock or Lizardman/Aeon and I don't care for Mina but now I really want all of them to make it in SC6.It's nasty to take off your favourite character so I wish all players to be satisfied.After all Soulcalibur is more important than my ego.

You are wrong.Actually I change my mind after arguing with few people here.I don't like Rock or Lizardman/Aeon and I don't care for Mina but now I really want all of them to make it in SC6.It's nasty to take off your favourite character so I wish all players to be satisfied.After all Soulcalibur is more important than my ego.
Oh... I guess I was wrong in a way ^^ I'm glad I am wrong, just too bad more people don't see it the same as you ^^

The Walking Dead sucks, and to even bring up such a comparison! The nerve! Someone prepare the fainting couch, I’m feeling weak from the weighty wave of disgust that just hit me.

Master Raven is the best.

Raph argument roleplayers go home.

What build will be at Combobreaker?

I kinda hate how ugly they made Raphael on SCIV and SCV, here hoping they make him younger and sorta decent looking like what his art would have you believe.

There is something weird about the latest updates, almost like the two reveals have muffled theories and such, I wonder if something leaked in Namco and they are trying to mute discussion. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

LOL all this intense talk about Raphael wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the rule 63 that was brought up.

So let's change topic here. Since SC6 is a reboot and all; how would you guys feel if Astaroth came back, but as Rock who was captured by the cult and brainwashed to be Astaroth? I think that could make an interesting twist even though I doubt they would make it happen.

Since SC6 is a reboot and all; how would you guys feel if Voldo came back, but as Lizardman who was captured by Vercci and brainwashed to be guardian of the Money Pit? I think that could make an interesting twist even though I doubt they would make it happen.

SoulCalibur_Astaroth.jpg

i want no other astaroth but this astaroth. legit was scared of him when i saw him and had to fight him the first time.

Astaroth is an artificial construct comprised of GMOs, which hippies hate, which automatically mean I like whatever it is, so Astaroth is clearly the superior choice over the grass fed, locally sourced, organic Rock.

Go back to your tofu farms hippie Rock supporters. Gigantic golems are the wave of the future.

Back