Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Although I prefer Setsuka as a character, I have no shame in saying aPat was a much better character to pilot.

aPat just flowed, his moves carried him forward, instead of forward then back. I know they shared a move list, but stuff like twister and 2362BA were all messed up.

I really wish they bring Setsuka back more than any other character (even Hilde,) but only if she takes on board the evolution to the character that aPat brought. In that sense, I'm not a purist.

Fuck aPat though.

Although I prefer Setsuka as a character, I have no shame in saying aPat was a much better character to pilot.

aPat just flowed, his moves carried him forward, instead of forward then back. I know they shared a move list, but stuff like twister and 2362BA were all messed up.

I really wish they bring Setsuka back more than any other character (even Hilde,) but only if she takes on board the evolution to the character that aPat brought. In that sense, I'm not a purist.

Fuck aPat though.
This also sums up my feelings on Taki and Natsu perfectly.

Hello everybody, it's been a while since I posted my last video, but since the annoucement of the Season 2, I decided to do more content about SoulCalibur VI.

Here is my video about the Season 2 (and 3?) DLC characters !

I hope you will enjoy the content!
Please share & like if you like it! I will gladly apreciate!

Thank you so much for loving the SoulCalibur Serie and making this game alive and having a new season and maybe more... !

Last edited:
I swear Bangoo is still a boy around the golden age so you're not going to get the strapping young lad that you see in his Soul Calibur ending.

Rock and Bangoo.jpg

Soul Edge Art Rock and Bangoo 3D.jpg

Soul Edge Art Rock and Bangoo.jpg

I swear Bangoo is still a boy around the golden age so you're not going to get the strapping young lad that you see in his Soul Calibur ending.

View attachment 65151

View attachment 65152

View attachment 65153
He's at least as old as Talim. And part of Rock's story in the later games is that Bangoo had to set off on a quest to become his own man. It would probably even make sense for him to have smaller axes because he's not as big as Rock yet. lol

In the same way, would you want Aeon's style for Lizardman if he is one of the Season 2 characters?
No. Particularly because it would clash with established lore for him to do so. The dual axes style and Kratos attacks didn’t come until after his clash with Kratos and having absorbed some of his power. His story art in SoulCalibur VI shows him with Xi Sword & Game Shield, and the Lesser Lizardman moveset also reeks of incomplete work in progress style. If we see Aeon as a DLC character, I have no doubts that it will be a completed version of Lesser Lizardman.

If we see Aeon as a DLC character, I have no doubts that it will be a completed version of Lesser Lizardman.

An idea I had earlier today is that Aeon travels through time like Cassandra did to locate himself to help bring back his memories and then engages in battle along side young Aeon against Fygul Cestemus forces. Considering how interesting Cassandra's arc turned out with time travel (and the hinted time travel of Azwel with what looks like two of them in Amy's ending) it's not out of the realm of possibility they will do the same with Aeon.

It would be nice to have some new intro/outro per character in Season 2.
I want Amy's SC3 intro pose where's doing up her hair.
Or something like that, I know she technically comes from CAS but I'd like to see her take these poses etc seeing as they are technically gone now.

- Intro

-Victory
Also this victory pose, I think if they updated it a little it could look great.

I hope we get new intro/outro poses though, some of them don't always play because they've been limited to vs certain characters now so some new ones would be nice to see.

Back