Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Who wouldn't want it? He is a hot daddy.
DayZC4wWkAElhXD.jpg

Last edited:
Asia league finals will happen here very early tomorrow:

I can't find any schedule, so I'm not sure when it actually starts. Okubo was meant to attend this event, so it has some chance to bring us some SC6 news.

I'd love for them to reveal something for the game's anniversary but I have some doubts. I'd rather not expect something to avoid disappointment.

If I recall, Tekken 7 received some free DLC during its first anniversary but that's Tekken. They have a larger budget and I doubt they would do the same for SoulCalibur VI.

I really am not sure what they hype for new move per character is. Like, it is something, but it just seems so inconsequential compared to new characters or stages. Maybe soon includes that.

At first I thought Talim’s new BT attack was a parry/evade but it looks like it simply high crushed Mina’s 5A. Ideally I wanted something that hits grounded opponents, but at least this one launches into a hard KND. Most of the attacks shown seem to be Soul Charge moves which makes me think there will be multiple moves added for everyone.

Nothing new in terms of stages as expected other than the day time version of the Woods stage. I figured they would have shown a similar version for the Indian port since modders have made one already.

Back