Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Just finished NieR: Automata not too long ago, it was an amazing game. But I am kind of lost as to why 2B was made the guest character for SoulCalibur VI. A2 would have been a much better guest character in my opinion.

Then again, the choice of 2B is because she's the poster girl and to avoid spoilers involving A2. Surprisingly, I feel like 2B has a bit less of an impact to the story than 9S and A2 in my opinion.

Now I just want to have an A2 alternate costume for 2B...

Just finished NieR: Automata not too long ago, it was an amazing game. But I am kind of lost as to why 2B was made the guest character for SoulCalibur VI. A2 would have been a much better guest character in my opinion.

Then again, the choice of 2B is because she's the poster girl and to avoid spoilers involving A2. Surprisingly, I feel like 2B has a bit less of an impact to the story than 9S and A2 in my opinion.

2B is the character who sets up the plot and is involved with most of the major reveals, aside from that she has the most balanced gameplay of the three.

While we don’t have A2’s outfit in the game, we do have Kaine’s from Nier, so I guess you’ll have to make do with that.

I mean I would rather have had 9S, personally, but 2B is infamous due to her overexposure on literally everything. People only really get to know 9S and A2 by actually playing the game. People who have never touched the game know all about 2B.

You just said it yourself. 2B makes the most sense.

I mean I would rather have had 9S, personally, but 2B is infamous due to her overexposure on literally everything. People only really get to know 9S and A2 by actually playing the game. People who have never touched the game know all about 2B.
... you wouldn't really think they'd choose 9S over 2B as a guest in a million years, would you?

After finishing the game, I would have to say A2 > 9S > 2B.

9S actually wouldn't make much sense as a guest character in SoulCalibur VI though unless you want people to play a shoot em up or bullet hell in the middle of the match or during reversal edge lol. That's literally half of his playstyle in NieR: Automata. 9S does have the most personality among the three of them though.

2B makes the most sense mainly to cover as much spoilers and because she's who people who never played NieR: Automata would know. It's just that playing through the game made me wish A2 was the guest character instead. A2 is an awesome character.

2B makes the most sense by way of being iconic and beloved by all (and fanservice of course). Can you imagine the monumental backlash if they used 9S as a guest instead of 2B?

Remember when Sophitia decided to destroy Halloween with fanservise of course.. Kappa
B0i3XDGCUAAxtFP.jpg
1947588_788795061163828_6964717765238414559_n.jpg
10639707_788795064497161_7133341545727148549_n.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest, the hentai costumes are better than the some new uglies armour, although undergarments are very very very disgusting erotic for me, the boots and gloves are great.
soulcalibur-lost-swords-dragon-armor-screenshot.jpg

and this sh!t game has many new weapons like Cassandra's Gothic Blade, Pyrrha's Snow White or Mi-na's Mechanical Rod. Don't forget so many old outfits from SC IV/V. Oh God, I wish I had the opportunity to use Ill Fate costume.. :sc5pyr1:

Last edited:
Haha, it's funny how Lost Swords is only remembered for being such a bad era... and fanservice.
I mean, that's all it really was good for, if you get right down to it.

... you wouldn't really think they'd choose 9S over 2B as a guest in a million years, would you?
I don't, I'm just saying that if it was me, that would have been my preferential. 2B makes the most sense, and I acknowledge that, but she's easily the weakest of the three characters, and 9S was my boy who I felt the most for, easily the favorite character. But 2B gets all the love for obvious reasons.

9S actually wouldn't make much sense as a guest character in SoulCalibur VI though unless you want people to play a shoot em up or bullet hell in the middle of the match or during reversal edge lol. That's literally half of his playstyle in NieR: Automata. 9S does have the most personality among the three of them though.
I would absolutely have been okay with hacking minigame for his Reversal Edge. It would be more entertaining than the current system, at any rate.

It would've been wonderful to get A2's hairstyle in the game. We need some more longer hairstyles tbh. Here's hoping the upcoming CaS packs include hair.
I'm sick of having to use Sophitia's hair for more glamorous characters! We need a long ponytail or some long curls/wavy hair.

Since we're close to the World Invitational (which I think is a super likely place for Namco to announce the start of season 2 and its first character), I created a poll to see which character people think we'll see get announced.

I just want Low Pigtails back from SoulCalibur III. I don’t think that’s asking for much.

shizuka-minamoto-4.jpg

Since we're close to the World Invitational (which I think is a super likely place for Namco to announce the start of season 2 and its first character), I created a poll to see which character people think we'll see get announced.

It’s either Hwang or no one.

Algol, Dampierre, Patroklos?? but no Natsu.
DyPvT6IX0AAShge.jpg large.jpg

Back