9. SC 4 2P Taki
  10. SC 4 2P Zasalamel
  11. SC 4 2P Yun-seong
  12. SC 5 1P Raphael
  13. SC 5 2P Ivy
  14. SC 5 2P Maxi
  15. SC 5 2P Voldo
  16. SC 5 2P Yoshimitsu
Interesting do we know we’re getting old alts?

I think these will be the old alternatives outfits for Season Two:
  1. SC 4 1P Setsuka
  2. SC 4 1P Sophitia
  3. SC 4 1P Xianghua
  4. SC 4 2P Astaroth
  5. SC 4 2P Hilde
  6. SC 4 2P Kilik
  7. SC 4 2P Seong Mi-na
  8. SC 4 2P Talim
  9. SC 4 2P Taki
  10. SC 4 2P Zasalamel
  11. SC 4 2P Yun-seong
  12. SC 5 1P Raphael
  13. SC 5 2P Ivy
  14. SC 5 2P Maxi
  15. SC 5 2P Voldo
  16. SC 5 2P Yoshimitsu
FD23A12A-ED71-4004-8366-92D6DB4DBC4D.jpeg

Oh wow, been off here for a while and come back to Hilde announcement? Cool. That throws things off a bit from what a lot of us were thinking concerning the remaining characters. I still think Setsuka is a for sure thing but the other one is anyone's guess at this point.

Although, i do say that still firmly believing none of the SC5 characters have a legitimate shot. I wish Hilde opens the door for Algol but ... probably not him either.

I'll put Yun as having the best chance for that last spot.

Honestly if you forgot about the weird roster choice in SCV (which is i totally agree it's a very important point for any FG), SCV was one of the best game in serie, probably right behind 6 and 2. Like always it's kind of subjective opinions tho.

4 was the least best game in the serie, yet it has its qualities, some soundtracks are legendary, some very nice stages too, the characters ending were pretty dope, it's something i truly love in FGs in general when you finish the arcade mode and you get a cinematic for the character that explain the story and such, it's one of the thing that made me a hardcore Tekken fan, as Tekken has done this better than any other FG, specially the olders Tekken games

Also Vader aka the only guest i've ever enjoyed to play in any FG.

It's great that SC6 put the franchise in a highlevel map again.

if i were a millionaire i would invest in SC just to bring the outfits of past entries but too bad it looks like there are no heroes like that in the SC community

Maybe we'll see some in season 2.

Its not that SC5 was so great, its the next game after 4 which is why a lot of us have good memories of it. The bar for improvement wasnt set very high. No, i didnt care much for a lot of the replacements they put in that game but then i was never a huge fan of a lot of the missing/replaced characters anyway.

There was definitely quite a bit from 5 I enjoyed. The pacing of the gameplay, the return of sidestepping (with Quick Step being super great), the CEs, the Brave Edges, character designs and costumes, the online and having quite honestly a superior netcode over 4 and 6, the character creation, Yes, I’m well aware of the faults the game had but personally I thought it was a decent game.

I wake up and somehow we’ve gotten the subject over to Voldo’s crotch? I miss the days of Amy’s feet. Not that that’s a preferred topic of discussion or anything, just wow. Might I suggest something more palatable, like Rock’s thighs? -settles in for maximum comfort and protection-

I know we all feel a bit differently about the games in the series, and each one does have their ups and downs. While I am grateful we even got SoulCalibur VI, it definitely has felt the crunch harder even in some ways more so than SoulCalibur V did, just in different ways. I think what we’re all really hoping for is that SoulCalibur VII gets the time and budget needed to make it the best game in the series to date, a title that hasn’t even been contested since SoulCalibur III. I’m not saying SoulCalibur III was the best, but it had the ambition and seeming goal that it was trying to be, and none of the others after it have even started to be on the same level.

Back