Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Amy, Viola, Hilde, Cassandra, Ashlotte, Shura, Elysium... Even Mina and Talim to some extent, despite Mina not being particularly innovative and despite Talim's popularity there are people who are happy for them to not be in SC6.
If you say Hilde I could be agree, but Cassandra? She's the worst char design in entire SC history. I'd rather play with a lame and armless LIzardman than that stupid girl and her stupid pantyhose.

Last edited:
If you say Hilde I could be agree, but Cassandra? She's the worst char design in entire SC history. I'd rather play with a lame and armless LIzardman than that shitty stupid girl and her stupid pantyhose.

giphy.gif

Let Cassandra feel her oats, She just wants to help her sister!

Alala, the stank !
You guys really hate to be contradicted when the topic is about male/female characters. Ave is stating FACTS, it's not even about an opinion or something like that, just FACTS. Female characters are badly treated in SC, WAY more than male characters.

Btw stop it with your "waifu" and "lolita" thing lmao, you're embarrassing yourselves. The only lolita-ish I see in SC is Amy and she's already getting too much hate. You really HATE it when we're talking "too much" about female characters and it's flagrant.
I'm done with this discussion too. Just sad to see that many people out here are still denying FACTS lmao.

An opinion just like yours. But if like to play a fighting game with a lolita and her pantyhose (pantyhose in sixteenth century???) it's your choice.

Dude, I don't blame you, but please don't blame me if I think that Cassandra has nothing to do with this game.

The bold makes no sense and her clothing is one of most conservative in the game, but ok....

I'm not gonna continue this convo, I can see where it will go. I want her in the game and you don't, it's whatever.

I think I'd take this statement more seriously if there actually were 21 females in total in the soul series character rosters. Sadly it's much less.
Dude it's a fighting game! we're not talking about "civil rights". When I see a new char in a fighting game I'm more interested in his design and his gameplay than he's going to extend the number of male or female chars in the game...

Dude it's a fighting game! we're not talking about "civil rights". When I see a new char in a fighting game I'm more interested in his design and his gameplay than he's going to extend the number of male or female chars in the game...
We're not even talking about "civil rights" lmao but okay ! Let's move on now :-)

Reactions: Ave
Edge master.
checkmate.

Also Maxi's cool and all and saved the gays but thank god he's out of the way cause I'm really waiting for like Setsuka or someone. Even though I know her chances are so tiny.
No fair! Second round I want that crown!

Anyhow I also want Setsuka, Hilde, Cassandra and lots of other characters to return, too. I'm hoping that the final select screen is bigger. Though, trying not to have my hopes up.

I want the next reveals to be less 'obvious'. Seeing Sieg, Taki, Yoshi and Maxi come back is nice but they were pretty much guaranteed. I want another Zasalamel-esque character to drop. Someone that makes us go "oh snap!" or "didn't see that coming!". I'm hoping E3 might do this, especially if it has multiple character drops, one of them would have to be a 'WOW!' character.

I'm also interested in seeing if we get a new character drop anytime soon like Papa Groh or some other new character. It's odd we haven't heard much about that yet. Again E3 might be a good time to reveal them, especially if they're gonna drop a new trailer.

Back