Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Season 3 for Rock. Viola probably not until SC7. Didn't Amy get more viola moves in season 2? Project Soul has also demonstrated that they put their full effort into guest characters as they are completely unique.

Groh has moves from Pattycakes, and Azwel has moves from Spawn and Link.

Haohmaru taking so long further kills the delusional idea that a newcomer is coming in Season 2. You need not worry, The Lesbian Barbarian will not replace Rock!
Thank you so much for giving me hope for Rock. Whatever characters you are expecting/wishing, I hope you get all of them.

All I want from Season 2 and 3 is Setsuka, Hwang, Li Long, Rock, Lizardman and Yun Seong. After that I'm dandy with whatever, providing it's in keeping with the tone of Calibur's setting.

I think Li Long is gonna get fucked. While it might be considered delusional to refer to the old codenames, I think YELL was Hilde so.....

Season Pass 2=
YELL Hilde
Guest Haohmaru
SNOW Setsuka
STAR Yun-Seong

Season Pass 3 theoretical
Guest FF7 someone, guilty gear someone, granblue fantasy someone, DMC etc
STONE Rock
REPTILE LizAEON
YELLOW Hwang

@Dissidia You mentioned that Amy got more Viola moves in Season 2. They told me before that since Amy was released, people noticed Viola's moves in her new moveset. Do you know a video where there's a comparison between Amy's new moves and Viola's?

@Dissidia You mentioned that Amy got more Viola moves in Season 2. They told me before that since Amy was released, people noticed Viola's moves in her new moveset. Do you know a video where there's a comparison between Amy's new moves and Viola's?

I don't think there is a video that compares the moves for amy and viola. I deleted all my SoulCalibur clone comparison videos in December because I was afraid the December COPPA change to youtube would cause a lot of videos to be purged. I will eventually reupload them.

New free items can be viewed here: https://sc6.soularchive.jp/update/history.php
img_item_05_01_01.jpg
img_item_05_01_02.jpg
img_item_05_02.jpg
img_item_05_03.jpg
img_item_05_04.jpg
img_item_05_05.jpg
img_item_05_06.jpg
img_item_05_07.jpg

There are a male and female variations of the hat, waist variation of the flags as well as apparently flags as weapons for Taki and Cervantes.

Back