Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

El2YyV2XEAEK1af.jpg

Sick.

I just come to terms that it just gonna a REALLY long time get these release, for combination of reasons being low budget, Namco preferring not only Tekken, but also the practice of poor marketing/communication, and that will probably never change because they are ignorant to the complaints toward it.

I really hope that it is Hwang, we need Jin of Soul Calibur in 6 :) And I never learned Hwang that much, but I remember Yun Seong being very fast and cool Tea Kwon Doo charachter in SC4 with a sword. We need sunny sea shore-cave-treasure island stage too :) Peace

Not a fan of the poncho design, but everything else about her design is bang on.

Color scheme I would have liked sticking with the tried-and-true SC1-SC3 orange dominated palette, but I guess the team wanted some change.
They made it a hybrid of the 1p/3p costumes from SB.

Lastly, these concept art makes Seong Mina actually looking mighty. It must be the size of the weapon (the blade is noticeably longer than her shin bone) so it conveys destructive power. The current in-game model Scarlet Thunder seems to be a good 15% smaller.

For in-game reasons, dealing with "you're open!!" with an even larger weapon would be more frustrating !

Back