Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

all very similar designs
I notice none of these have the weird energy-streak tattoo across the skin/face (which im' not a fan of)
These do capture the essence of an pirate so evil that he escaped from hell and returned to the land of the living to wreck carnage.
Really cool! but is the fourth one suppose to be the one that we got? it doesn't even look like that in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sure, flooding/spamming the director of SC6 with hundreds of posts about weird shit in the game. Never mind that it’s a waste of time and energy spent and it becomes an annoyance for Okubo. Totally worth making yourself look like an ass in the process and bringing out more toxicity that Twitter provides. Clearly nothing wrong or immature about that. Kappa
Well we are the customers, we are paying for his product, if it has flaws it is our right to complain directly to the responsible for making the game

Let's say you go to McDonalds and find a fly in your big mac you will go to the balcony and complain about that or you'll grab that opinion form and write about it because you don't want to annoy the employees that made your hamburguer?

Why do you think tekken is much more polished than soul calibur?
Harada gets huge floods when people find shit like that in the game.

I'll simply wait for the next patch and if they don't fix this I'm not even buying S3 anymore, it's not worth it, the game already has an amazing rooster with all main characters form soul calibur series... they should now focus on fixing the game and those crappy hitboxes that are present since S1

Seriously Mina's 1B still hits sideways and how hard it should be to fix that? I bed that it would take like 1-hour max to fix that

Well we are the customers, we are paying for his product, if it has flaws it is our right to complain directly to the responsible for making the game

Let's say you go to McDonalds and find a fly in your big mac you will go to the balcony and complain about that or you'll grab that opinion form and write about it because you don't want to annoy the employees that made your hamburguer?

I'll simply wait for the next patch and if they don't fix this I'm not even buying S3 anymore, it's not worth it, the game already has an amazing rooster with all main characters form soul calibur series... they should now focus on fixing the game and those crappy hitboxes that are present since S1

Seriously Mina's 1B still hits sideways and how hard it should be to fix that? I bed that it would take like 1-hour max to fix that
No T no shade, but although Crash X was completely understandable, I must (though I don’t really like to) admit that I agree with victor . . .
TT —-TT’’’

Flooding/spamming is not going to help though....it just pisses them off and makes you look bad. It was not my intent for people to sort of call you out or anything it was just a plea to cut down the twitter spam.

Yes, you are a customer and are allowed to give constructive criticism towards the product, but even then that doesn’t give you the excuse to act like a toxic keyboard warrior and flood/spam Okubo full of tweets about hitboxes in the game. Your actions will end up be viewed as as less of genuine concern and more of an annoyance that is desperate for attention from Okubo. Let’s say if both of your positions were reversed and Okubo was the one endlessly flooding your inbox with over 200 messages a day about random shit be it about SC6 or otherwise. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t find that irritating.

So please, do not just yourself a favour, but also Okubo and not mass message his Twitter account. Instead, just follow @RyujiSakamoto advice and fill out the survey if you’re heavily concerned about the game.

Last edited:
Yes, you are a customer and are allowed to give constructive criticism towards the product, but even then that doesn’t give you the excuse to act like a toxic keyboard warrior and flood/spam Okubo full of tweets about hitboxes in the game. Your actions will end up be viewed as as less of genuine concern and more of an annoyance that is desperate for attention from Okubo. Let’s say if both of your positions were reversed and Okubo was the one endlessly flooding your inbox with over 200 messages a day about random shit be it about SC6 or otherwise. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t find that irritating.

So please, do not just yourself a favour, but also Okubo and not mass message his Twitter account. Instead, just follow @RyujiSakamoto advice and fill out the survey if you’re heavily concerned about the game.
"flooding your inbox with over 200 messages a day about random shit be it about SC6"

you forgot the detail that it is not random shit it is legit flaws that are hurting his product
I am a game developer myself and I read and take notes on ALL feedback and comments I receive, toxic or not

I take this as valuable information and actually use it to improve my game and make my customers happy because I know that without them my game wouldn't sell so stop defending this shit because while you are playing a crappy broken game Okubo is swimming in the money of the fans, he is working at our service not we working to service him it is HIS job to take feedback and improve his game to make his clients satisfied with the product

It's because of people like you that there is actually people defending games like Cyberpunk 2077 and you know what? thei'll keep doing it because they can get away with this

Well I’m just glad that, apparently, you can make your way through that thing multiple times with a recreational attitude!
I’m pretty disappointed that I still couldn’t keep enough interest to finish it properly once . . .

Don't read the text, it's 99% babble and it only has a handful of cutscenes that are worth watching. Only towards the end is worth paying attention to as it unlocks some extra story content in Chronicles, but you can do what I did and just look up how to unlock parts that haven't been unlocked once you've completed it.

Apparently SNK plan to show major new content on their official YouTube channel, which does not bode well for a potential winter fighting game developers' round table this year...

It will be one of many reveals this year. There's been a pattern from fighting game publishers to drip feed reveals to keep the hype going and to be on people's minds at the time of release, this will be no different.

Why have I never seen this art before (looks like SC2 but I don't remember ever seeing it back then) - From the developer's twitter
At first glance could be historic / alternate reality / possible future showing Soul Edge vs the Holy Trinity
EqtXN3oUcAEjGH3

"flooding your inbox with over 200 messages a day about random shit be it about SC6"

you forgot the detail that it is not random shit it is legit flaws that are hurting his product
I am a game developer myself and I read and take notes on ALL feedback and comments I receive, toxic or not

I take this as valuable information and actually use it to improve my game and make my customers happy because I know that without them my game wouldn't sell so stop defending this shit because while you are playing a crappy broken game Okubo is swimming in the money of the fans, he is working at our service not we working to service him it is HIS job to take feedback and improve his game to make his clients satisfied with the product

It's because of people like you that there is actually people defending games like Cyberpunk 2077 and you know what? thei'll keep doing it because they can get away with this
Game developer or not, stop being a shitty person with a shitty attitude. You've lost any credibility you might have had to compare SC6 to Cyberpunk 2077 in any way.

Back