Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Okay, with the backstory that we have been given thus far, Grøh does look a bit mis-designed, apparel-wise. However, it's not the end of the world. I am thinking that if his appearance isn't aligned to everyone's tastes by the 2p outfit, he will nonetheless grøw on us...

Reactions: MEW
Okay, with the backstory that we have been given thus far, Grøh does look a bit mis-designed, apparel-wise. However, it's not the end of the world. I am thinking that if his appearance isn't aligned to everyone's tastes by the 2p outfit, he will nonetheless grøw on us...

i disagree. his attire/design revolves around him being an elite operative in a high profile organization that fights/hunts evil entities. that theme fits to a T. like Blade the vampire hunter. you're gonna stick out and not fit in the crowd. if he didn't have the shoulder armor piece or the eye patch would you see him the same way?

not attacking or anything just want to discuss. now we seen raphael transition from a fencer to a fencer/vampire and even he gained an armor piece to fit his theme of a life sucking vampire. if memory serves me correctly he drives that hand into your chest and sucks the life out of you.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 9.26.31 PM.png

You think Geralt will be canon? Since he seems to be in the story mode as a normal character. Or at least semi-canon or something like Kratos (which is weird, Broken Destiny wasn't canon but its guest was somehow).

You think Geralt will be canon? Since he seems to be in the story mode as a normal character. Or at least semi-canon or something like Kratos (which is weird, Broken Destiny wasn't canon but its guest was somehow).
I hope not. Akuma added absolutely nothing to Tekken and now there's a random fucking SF character in TK's canon story that still did more than two thirds of the cast. I hope guest characters never touch the SC canon.

A reminder that not too long ago we had a discussion about Raphael and come to some conclusion that he and Amy are malfested and their vampire behaviour is most likely an act.

You can't have 2B without the Pod 042. Would feel like something is missing. I mean you COULD but shouldn't. Now say if she did get in I would be very interested on what they do with it.

They would only use the laser and use it as unblockable attack and as CE almost 99% sure.

A reminder that not too long ago we had a discussion about Raphael and come to some conclusion that he and Amy are malfested and their vampire behaviour is most likely an act.
If that's true, then Auguste, Jacqueline, and Marienbard were really into the act. I wonder how much they got paid? :sc4rap1::sc4amy1:

As far as Geralt's story relevance goes, I don't imagine he'll be any more relevant than the bonus characters from SoulCalibur IV were.

Geralt was sent into the world of SC by “a powerful sorceress” who I could only assume to be Yennefer, and knowing Yennefer’s thirst for power, she likely sent him through to investigate Soul Edge, probably against his will.

His role in the story will likely just be that of a very confused bystander, as indicated by some of his victory quotes. Maybe even a clash with series importants like Nightmare, Siegfried, Ivy, Zasalamel, Kilik, and Grøh before noping the fuck out and going back home.

But then there was Darth Vader who took both of the swords and went back home and I'm still looking forward to seeing some canon Star Wars thing where he just has them and does things with them and no one questions it.

1eSTI65.jpg

Seeing that some people are split about whether 2B should be in the game or not because she will be so out of place in this game. Something they could do is show a stinger in the end of her storymode; like after defeating Nightmare or something is that it reveals that she was in a virtual simulator fighting against the cast of Soul Calibur as training to hone her skills in combat. Problem easily solved. Still doubt she will be the second guest. However, if she is in and decide to give her any relevance in the story they could go with that.

Seeing that some people are split about whether 2B should be in the game or not because she will be so out of place in this game. Something they could do is show a stinger in the end of her storymode; like after defeating Nightmare or something is that it reveals that she was in a virtual simulator fighting against the cast of Soul Calibur as training to hone her skills in combat. Problem easily solved. Still doubt she will be the second guest. However, if she is in and decide to give her any relevance in the story they could go with that.
I mean, that's almost exactly what they did with Ezio:

The best reveal for me at this point would be thirty second video, explaining that the E3 build will be released as a Beta, so we could all get our hands on the game and hit the ground running on the release date (something akin to Dragonball FighterZ).
First day I get the game I'mma be in the lab. Second day? Story mode, man!

Does anyone remember when exactly screenshots of everyone’s 2P costumes started surfacing? I just remembered Amy’s recolor as her SCIV 2P and I became sad at the thought of that being the reality in this game lol.

Geralt was sent into the world of SC by “a powerful sorceress” who I could only assume to be Yennefer, and knowing Yennefer’s thirst for power, she likely sent him through to investigate Soul Edge, probably against his will.

His role in the story will likely just be that of a very confused bystander, as indicated by some of his victory quotes. Maybe even a clash with series importants like Nightmare, Siegfried, Ivy, Zasalamel, Kilik, and Grøh before noping the fuck out and going back home.
Dont forget he has to bang someone Kappa

Back